WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines This is my opening forum... Let it be a signature of me. MARIJUANA! Fucking PIGS!

Hate the cops? Or are they alright with you...

• FUCK THE POLICE!

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • They're alright in my book

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
So... I am thw newest member here. I am a straight up Pot head, through and through. But I am still a good student. I get good grades, and like to get drunk off my ass, and REALLY stoned. So my first topic is about my hobbie. I love Marijuana, and I HATE the cops. I got busted and got a possesion charge this summer, and I only started to smoke more. One of my best friends is growing like 7 plants soon, and I am gonna fund him, so I am gonna get like a pound of Mids (middle-of-the-range pot for you straight edges out there) to smoke. I will be constantly high for like a month in about.. two months after his first crop. Anyway.. I want to know who else here likes Ganja. I am part of the GxC, Ganja Core. and the IxC, the Irish Core. So who here is a supporter of weed. And HATES COPS! cause I know I do. Lets hear it.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
chunxoflesh said:
So... I am thw newest member here. I am a straight up pt head, through and through. But I am still a good student. I get good grades, and like to get drunk off my ass, and REALLY stoned. So my first topic be about my hobbie. I love Marijuana, and I HATE teh cops. I got busted and got a possesion charge this summer, and I only started to smoke more. One of my best friends is growing like 7 plants soon, and I am gonna fund him, so I am gonna get like a pound of Mids (middle-of-the-range pot for you straight edges out there) to smoke. I will be constantly high for like a month in about.. two months after his first crop. Anyway.. I want to know who else here likes Ganja. I am part of the GxC, Ganja Core. and the IxC, the Irish Core. So who here is a supporter of weed. And HATES COPS! cause I know I do. Lets hear it.
i use to be a mad stoner but i cut down. im just a number in the games of ciggs.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
chunxoflesh said:
So... I am thw newest member here. I am a straight up pt head, through and through. But I am still a good student. I get good grades, and like to get drunk off my ass, and REALLY stoned. So my first topic be about my hobbie. I love Marijuana, and I HATE teh cops. I got busted and got a possesion charge this summer, and I only started to smoke more. One of my best friends is growing like 7 plants soon, and I am gonna fund him, so I am gonna get like a pound of Mids (middle-of-the-range pot for you straight edges out there) to smoke. I will be constantly high for like a month in about.. two months after his first crop. Anyway.. I want to know who else here likes Ganja. I am part of the GxC, Ganja Core. and the IxC, the Irish Core. So who here is a supporter of weed. And HATES COPS! cause I know I do. Lets hear it.
I am a pot advocate, but you make us full time workers who continually contribute to society look like shit.

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
im all for legalizing pot but what was the poll for? 80% of the time if your not doing something illegal or being a fuckin n00b cops wont even look at you, so you should try to be nicez0r :cool:

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
and btw dont blame cops for busting you if you werent smart enough to do it somewhere more hidden or at your friends place that grows lol

Honestly, l33t talk is a joke, so if your gonna insult me, then do it like an intellegent human being. Use the acual words, and don't add zeros and "z's" to your words. I do add a little to society, I work, go to school, and I am going to film school to make movies after high school. And I know what your thinking, stupid teenaged bullshit. But yeah. anyway, I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with this community, so sorry if I made it look like I don't do shit, I am just at the age where partying is a normal thing. I don't have to add much to society yet, I'm not even old enough to offer much yet. So for now, I think its ok to be a party animal.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
chunxoflesh said:
Honestly, l33t talk is a joke, so if your gonna insult me, then do it like an intellegent human being. Use the acual words, and don't add zeros and "z's" to your words. I do add a little to society, I work, go to school, and I am going to film school to make movies after high school. And I know what your thinking, stupid teenaged bullshit. But yeah. anyway, I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with this community, so sorry if I made it look like I don't do shit, I am just at the age where partying is a normal thing. I don't have to add much to society yet, I'm not even old enough to offer much yet. So for now, I think its ok to be a party animal.
let me guess your in the ages of 14 - 16

Yes I am. And I'm not afriad to say it. I am a teenager. I will... however be 17 on the 26th of this month. So yeah, and thanx for the spelling tip, I need'em.

Elda

Elda, The ELf
I am a teenager. I will... however be 17 on the 26th of this month.
That doesn't mean shit. You still act like a damn 14 year-old. So just shut the heel up and grow up you stupid whimp. Quit complianing about the cops because you're a complete dumbass for getting caught. They were just doing their jobs, which I bet you don't have either. So just shut the hell up. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Yes, you hate the cops, but you'll call them when you "need" them, right? Hypocrite.

So, go someplace where is is legal, and smoke yourself to death, you spineless "I can't handle the pressures of life" loser, worm....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hating the cops is stupid. But since this is about marijuana, not the cops...

Go ahead and smoke it. I think it's pretty stupid to base your life around it, though (you may not be doing so, but you sure make it seem like it).

i am all for making weed legal but dont hate cops. they are only doing their jobs. my best friends parents are cops. kand it isnt their fault you got caught. just hide it a little better. jeez.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Haha, you got caught, what a loser! :p
I never got caught with pot when i was pulled over.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
14-16 is the best of ages, god I was immature, smoking weed and drinking my ass off. Now that I'm "mature" and done with most of these things I realize how much it was fun. Good times :rolleyes:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Yeah, i'm thinking about taking up smoking again, but not until I get out of the army and get on Inactive Ready Reserve ... can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they try to re-activate me! :mfinger: