WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This is not clickbait.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Yes it is.

I'm going to ban every member on this site today if you do not unleash your inner asshole. Some of you tardings may take this in the literal sense and offer up that emaciated ass of yours. Yeah, I'll take it anyhoo. It will be sacrificed to the WTF.com Gods. Who are they you may ask?

Not you.

NOT EWE!!!

Crazizniac

Particinator
Fucking Ghet Dildo'd just go back to your "anti - texting and driving" walkout and leave us a-fucking-lone.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Fucking Ghet Dildo'd just go back to your "anti - texting and driving" walkout and leave us a-fucking-lone.
Today I was texting and driving, when a cop tried to pull me over. I gave him the finger and sped down the street. I had no time to slow down, so when there was a dog in the road, I tried driving around it. The damn dog tried running away, but accidently ran into the front of my car and got knocked under my tires. It's ok though, because I turned down another street and hid in a parking lot. The cop was circling around the block trying to find me, but I wouldn't let him. After 30 minutes I tried to drive home, but my car was so fucked up from the accident that I had to leave it at the mechanic's place overnight. They'll get the repairs finished in the morning. This is also a work of fiction.

Last edited: