WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This Is So Disgusting!!!!!!!!

Insanitee

I know where you live!
219
0
0
#1


TRUE Brain droppings!!!!!!!!! hehehehe Tasty
:rip:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#2
damn Descent takes it to the extreme with his skull fucking :rolleyes:
 

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
222
0
0
#3
Christ...WTF! That man has a...bomb around his chest? :thumbsup:
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#4
WaFfLeS said:
Christ...WTF! That man has a...bomb around his chest? :thumbsup:
And a sniper shot to the head.....
 
507
10
82
#5
Awwwww, guys!!!!! That's nasaty - why did you have to share that!? *prays to god that that's not real*
 
2,489
456
327
#6
it looks like rubber....

So for all of you thatneeded to know what a headshot looksl ike, there ya go :confuse: :sick:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
4
38
#7
Ya, it does not look to realestic...
 

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
221
0
0
#9
Now combine the two of them!

First person to post a picture of a truly horrendously fat woman with her head busted open gets a cookie!
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#11
CatchTheWind said:
Now combine the two of them!

First person to post a picture of a truly horrendously fat woman with her head busted open gets a cookie!
Not quite exactly like that...but it's late and I thought I'd put my sick humor to work while I'm in the mood:



Image creation time: 7 minutes
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#12
LiberatioN said:
Not quite exactly like that...but it's late and I thought I'd put my sick humor to work while I'm in the mood:



Image creation time: 7 minutes
Dude, I was eating!!!!
 
368
0
0
#16
If i remember right, that was a .50 cal anti-material shot?
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
4
38
#17
Libaration has good internet skillz...
 
507
10
82
#19
I wish I had photoshop skills too! That would rock - I can do flash killer though... I'm the flash-master!