WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This is such a shitty week.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So you all pretty much know that CL and I had to move, so we could not find a nice place to live in our small town of a few thousand, we were forced to move into the city. I hate living in the city, I am not a city person. I hate the people, the schools, and the stop lights.
Any hoo, we get all moved in, our internet hooked up, and lo and behold we are downloading at 6 K. Seriously, SIX Kilobytes. UMM any ways, we call the phone company. My phone bill is approximately 300 dollars a month between talking to my brother (in prison) and my family (long distance) and our supposed 1.5 k dsl line. So We bitch, and they come out to look at it. We are the LAST house on the DSL line from their server. I can get dial up and it would be faster.
Then, CL's car, his daily driver not the one we just bought (if you remember the 69 valiant) breaks down. so, life sucks I hate living in the city. I hate this town and it inhabitants. fuck. :mad:
on the bright side, I did get approved to buy a new mustang, but I dont want to pay 300 a month plus insurance which will be about 200 a month for it.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It could be worse kid. You could be living next to me. (I live in BFE,they wont hear you scream out here) Standing outside in my XL boxers,coffee in one hand,scratching myself with the other. Leering intentivly through your window from afar. Or im waiting,peeking through my blinds,for you to step outside.
(cant go to your house because of your restaining order).....

So,yeah,It could be worse. Hope things geht better. ;) :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
It could be worse kid. You could be living next to me. (I live in BFE,they wont hear you scream out here) Standing outside in my XL boxers,coffee in one hand,scratching myself with the other. Leering intentivly through your window from afar. Or im waiting,peeking through my blinds,for you to step outside.
(cant go to your house because of your restaining order).....

So,yeah,It could be worse. Hope things geht better. ;) :thumbsup:

I grew up in BFE, this is my first time ever living in an apartment and in town.
That wouldnt scare me, Im a country girl, you have no clue what I have seen, plus I would just shoot you. In the leg. And make you clean out the barn. I hate cleaning out barns and bucking hay, so if we lived near each other, I would make you do it since CL has to work so I can spend his money.

Thank you. Its really not THAT bad, I mean, there are worse things, and our kids are healthy and happy to have neighbors (which I hate btw)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
I grew up in BFE, this is my first time ever living in an apartment and in town.
That wouldnt scare me, Im a country girl, you have no clue what I have seen, plus I would just shoot you. In the leg. And make you clean out the barn. I hate cleaning out barns and bucking hay, so if we lived near each other, I would make you do it since CL has to work so I can spend his money.

Thank you. Its really not THAT bad, I mean, there are worse things, and our kids are healthy and happy to have neighbors (which I hate btw)
Sweet. Im gonna geht started on building the barn right now.
Pack your shit kids. Your going to daddys hood.

Woo hoo!! No more talkin' to myself,Im gonna have neighbors....Woo hoo!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Sweet. Im gonna geht started on building the barn right now.
Pack your shit kids. You going to daddys hood.

Woo hoo!! No more talkin' to myself,Im gonna have neighbors....Woo hoo!!
LOL I wish, then I could live in the country again. Im moving after December the hell out of here anyways.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
LOL I wish, then I could live in the country again. Im moving after December the hell out of here anyways.
The barn should be done by then. ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
The barn should be done by then. ;)

so you and dustin can live in the barn and us women and kids can live in the house. Sounds great to me. ;)

thomasca

Clitpickle
dustinzgirl said:
So you all pretty much know that CL and I had to move, so we could not find a nice place to live in our small town of a few thousand, we were forced to move into the city. I hate living in the city, I am not a city person. I hate the people, the schools, and the stop lights.
Any hoo, we get all moved in, our internet hooked up, and lo and behold we are downloading at 6 K. Seriously, SIX Kilobytes. UMM any ways, we call the phone company. My phone bill is approximately 300 dollars a month between talking to my brother (in prison) and my family (long distance) and our supposed 1.5 k dsl line. So We bitch, and they come out to look at it. We are the LAST house on the DSL line from their server. I can get dial up and it would be faster.
Then, CL's car, his daily driver not the one we just bought (if you remember the 69 valiant) breaks down. so, life sucks I hate living in the city. I hate this town and it inhabitants. fuck. :mad:
on the bright side, I did get approved to buy a new mustang, but I dont want to pay 300 a month plus insurance which will be about 200 a month for it.
*shrugs* Oh well. You'll get used to it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
thomasca said:
*shrugs* Oh well. You'll get used to it.
dont want too. i am a spoiled bitch. besides, if I murder all of my nieghbors then I dont have to worry about it...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
That sucks man, Thats why I live out like 5mi away from a gas station, I love the peace.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
dont want too. i am a spoiled bitch. besides, if I murder all of my nieghbors then I dont have to worry about it...
don't murder its not nice......and your nice (at least ithink so)

thomasca

Clitpickle
dustinzgirl said:
Then move back to the country... if you don't like it, do something about it, or stop talking about it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
thomasca said:
Then move back to the country... if you don't like it, do something about it, or stop talking about it.
I moved becuase I could not find a place to get into in the timeframe I had to move in. It cost me almost 3 gs to move in the first place, and now I am pretty much tapped out. I can bitch if I want to. Why dont you be encouraging or at the very least usefull, or just shut up?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
I can bitch if I want to. Why dont you be encouraging or at the very least usefull, or just shut up?
You tell him! :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I grew up in a bum fuck town, at least while I was in high school. I loved living in the city when i finally moved to one. The only reason I would live in a rural area now is because of my dog, lol ... I have a really big dog ....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've never lived in anything but a city (I live in a small city/suburb now), and I can't stand it when things are too fat apart.

I like nice, cramped, sky-scraping, metropolitan streets. I used to love being able to walk a block to the 7-11, or looking out from an 11th story apartment building balcony...

The suburbs suck. They're not the country, they're not the city. Everybody's rich, everybody's a republican white christian male. And the closest fucking convenient store is 2 1/2 miles away, with a crappy public transportation system.

I like cities, you like the country. There's a bigass hill behind my house.

Wanna trade? :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, good luck. You can get used to the city, or if you can't, you'll be out soon enough. I hope you're doing well.

here, DG... we got a place for you. the top one's a picture of my town, the bottom one's practially my back yard :cool: