WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is the fuck you kyle_is_gay post

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
if you dont no who kyle_is_god is shut up and you will learn now for all you people that do no him tell me why you dont like him and dont hold nothing back :cool: get evil :D

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
He Is A Fucking Homo Who Takes It Up The Ass. He Lives With Micheal Jackson.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
otepsoul said:
He Is A Fucking Homo Who Takes It Up The Ass. He Lives With Micheal Jackson.
Sweet, one post to speak for the entire forum.

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

lol I could see that happening

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
well

no one is saying you shouldn'y cyber with him we are just saying that he is a fucking moron if cybering is what you like to do then do it I started with him he was pretty good at it i dont no how to cyber I just wanted to try I still am willing to try just not with kyle

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
He is talking to me to. Trying to get me to cyber with him. wtf??
he is a brainless drone that thinks he is hot shit and we all busted him within 10posts it was funny as hell

all he wants to do is have cyber w/any girl that will he is a cyber slut. have you read his profile it sums all of what i just typed up

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
lola said:
no one is saying you shouldn'y cyber with him we are just saying that he is a fucking moron if cybering is what you like to do then do it I started with him he was pretty good at it i dont no how to cyber I just wanted to try I still am willing to try just not with kyle
I don't know how to cyber ether. But I have read his posts and he is a complet jackass. WTF. He sounds like my little brother. Braden, is that you?? Ha. No I think my brother has more of a brain than that.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
I don't know how to cyber ether. But I have read his posts and he is a complet jackass. WTF. He sounds like my little brother. Braden, is that you?? Ha. No I think my brother has more of a brain than that.
muhahahahahaha

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

ya I have looked at his pro at first I thought he was saying he had a 6" dick but then I found out he was 6 foot tall ya right he cant lie his dick is smaal