this is the fuck you kyle_is_gay post

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
if you dont no who kyle_is_god is shut up and you will learn now for all you people that do no him tell me why you dont like him and dont hold nothing back :cool: get evil :D

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
well

no one is saying you shouldn'y cyber with him we are just saying that he is a fucking moron if cybering is what you like to do then do it I started with him he was pretty good at it i dont no how to cyber I just wanted to try I still am willing to try just not with kyle

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
He is talking to me to. Trying to get me to cyber with him. wtf??
he is a brainless drone that thinks he is hot shit and we all busted him within 10posts it was funny as hell

all he wants to do is have cyber w/any girl that will he is a cyber slut. have you read his profile it sums all of what i just typed up

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
lola said:
no one is saying you shouldn'y cyber with him we are just saying that he is a fucking moron if cybering is what you like to do then do it I started with him he was pretty good at it i dont no how to cyber I just wanted to try I still am willing to try just not with kyle
I don't know how to cyber ether. But I have read his posts and he is a complet jackass. WTF. He sounds like my little brother. Braden, is that you?? Ha. No I think my brother has more of a brain than that.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
I don't know how to cyber ether. But I have read his posts and he is a complet jackass. WTF. He sounds like my little brother. Braden, is that you?? Ha. No I think my brother has more of a brain than that.
muhahahahahaha

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

ya I have looked at his pro at first I thought he was saying he had a 6" dick but then I found out he was 6 foot tall ya right he cant lie his dick is smaal