WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This is the sickest prank in history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
did you say you want your monkey back? GF is training it to pick pocket sightseers.

jamesp

In Memory...
whilst the avatars may make you physically ill, its all in good fun....they'll be changed back soon enough.

Jung

???
Premium
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Dude, would you stop with the smilies and thumbs up bullshit. You know you are going to get banned if you keep posting like that.
I wasn't aware that posting :thumbsup: smilies was a bannable offense.

Shut up and stop trying to be a mod; you'll never be one here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:

Shut up and stop trying to be a mod; you'll never be one here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Who said I wanted to be one. Obvious DG agrees with me there though. But why bother telling you!

Shine

Blowing up my pants
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Who said I wanted to be one. Obvious DG agrees with me there though. But why bother telling you!
Uh... where did she say that?

Junglizm: Your avatar disturbs me :surrendr:

jamesp

In Memory...
junglizm said:

wait! when the fuck am i gonna get to be a mod?!?!

tzedek

Original Member
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Dude, would you stop with the smilies and thumbs up bullshit. You know you are going to get banned if you keep posting like that.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.