WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is the worst job

Ok I have this shitty little job at the midway motoe x and it suck it cold im out there for like 9 hours with 2 breaks and I get paid 30 god damn dollars boy it fun with the sun burn and the everyone yelling at me for what

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
what the hell is midway motoe x?

30 dollars for 9 hours?

You make a whopping $3.33 an hour. You must live in the south. ;)

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Roflmfao, tbsrk. I live in the shithole south, but I make $7.50 an hour. Pretty shitty but it beats $3.33 an hour.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
tbsrk said:
what the hell is midway motoe x?

30 dollars for 9 hours?

You make a whopping $3.33 an hour. You must live in the south. ;)

Them's fightin' words boi. Ya ain't wan' mess wit' me an my boi's. I live down here in that there south. :p

lost86 said:
Roflmfao, tbsrk. I live in the shithole south, but I make $7.50 an hour. Pretty shitty but it beats $3.33 an hour.
You didn't make $7.50/hour that day, silly sally.

the dirty dirty south sucks, kentucky sucks, I need to move, but before I can, I need to find a job... damn.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
AnthemBoy7 said:
the dirty dirty south sucks, kentucky sucks, I need to move, but before I can, I need to find a job... damn.
Kentucky ain't the south. Georgia is the south! :thumbsup:

you think your job is shit i work with shit, literally i'm a sewer worker. good money but i've been covered in it more times than i can count. Just pray you don't have to do what i do. If i didn't have a family then i wouldn't be working there.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
WOOOT....Georgia pwns...Macon, GA representing here

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
missspell said:
Ok I have this shitty little job at the midway motoe x and it suck it cold im out there for like 9 hours with 2 breaks and I get paid 30 god damn dollars boy it fun with the sun burn and the everyone yelling at me for what

Im sorry that your job sux, but I have no idea what you just said.