this is the worst job

missspell

Hoodrat
Ok I have this shitty little job at the midway motoe x and it suck it cold im out there for like 9 hours with 2 breaks and I get paid 30 god damn dollars boy it fun with the sun burn and the everyone yelling at me for what

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
what the hell is midway motoe x?

30 dollars for 9 hours?

You make a whopping $3.33 an hour. You must live in the south. ;)

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Roflmfao, tbsrk. I live in the shithole south, but I make $7.50 an hour. Pretty shitty but it beats $3.33 an hour.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
tbsrk said:
what the hell is midway motoe x?

30 dollars for 9 hours?

You make a whopping $3.33 an hour. You must live in the south. ;)

Them's fightin' words boi. Ya ain't wan' mess wit' me an my boi's. I live down here in that there south. :p

lost86 said:
Roflmfao, tbsrk. I live in the shithole south, but I make $7.50 an hour. Pretty shitty but it beats $3.33 an hour.

You didn't make $7.50/hour that day, silly sally.

AnthemBoy7

Scene Kid
the dirty dirty south sucks, kentucky sucks, I need to move, but before I can, I need to find a job... damn.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
AnthemBoy7 said:
the dirty dirty south sucks, kentucky sucks, I need to move, but before I can, I need to find a job... damn.

Kentucky ain't the south. Georgia is the south! :thumbsup:

Lord Nycon

Roadkill
you think your job is shit i work with shit, literally i'm a sewer worker. good money but i've been covered in it more times than i can count. Just pray you don't have to do what i do. If i didn't have a family then i wouldn't be working there.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
missspell said:
Ok I have this shitty little job at the midway motoe x and it suck it cold im out there for like 9 hours with 2 breaks and I get paid 30 god damn dollars boy it fun with the sun burn and the everyone yelling at me for what

Im sorry that your job sux, but I have no idea what you just said.