WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This is what happends when you geht bored.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's not really PS as you'd expect, just me doodling with photo software.
I was bored.

If you sport dial up...welcome to hell.
If your connection speed suXXors, let it play through and re-start it.

Clickity

If you'd like to file a complaint, click here.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
wtf is that fox looking thing? i know its been discussed before but i dont remember seeing the answer.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
icka said:
wtf is that fox looking thing? i know its been discussed before but i dont remember seeing the answer.
It's a Red Fox. I think it's about 4 or 5 months old. :confuse:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
where did you get a red fox from? i want one!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
icka said:
where did you get a red fox from? i want one!
The Mother and the rest of the pups were baked in a brush fire. A friend dumped it off when it was a few weeks old. Trust me, you don't want one. You couldn't keep it in the house, it would destroy everything. It (Foxy) has about fifteen acres to roam. She never really goes too far. She wanders during the early part of the day, then sleeps until dusk.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
gehtfuct said:
The Mother and the rest of the pups were baked in a brush fire. A friend dumped it off when it was a few weeks old. Trust me, you don't want one. You couldn't keep it in the house, it would destroy everything. It (Foxy) has about fifteen acres to roam. She never really goes too far. She wanders during the early part of the day, then sleeps until dusk.
does she play with you? would she snuggle you like a cat would?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
icka said:
does she play with you? would she snuggle you like a cat would?
Sure. She plays like a dog, has the agility of a cat, and chews on your extremities like a rabid hyena.
Tons-o-fun. :oddgrin:

I'll take some up to date pics of her in action, in the coming week just for you...;)

gehtfuct said:
Sure. She plays like a dog, has the agility of a cat, and chews on your extremities like a rabid hyena.
Tons-o-fun. :oddgrin:
hahhah ... rep rep

gummi_

Tenderony
I want a fox to :(

I like the music, would you mind telling me what it is?

(Sorry if it says at the end or something, it stalls after a few seconds of playing for me.)