WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is what I say, FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easty

Click click boom
dude, lay off the reefer. and racism is not allowed here.

Ok, kid since you're now posting in bait n' tackle.

Why the fuck have you made now in about the timespan of an hour over 20 extremely annoying posts/threads. So far all you've done is establish one thing, you cannot present an idea or comment on anything in an interesting manner. All I can say is so far I'm putting my money on you making it into the cock farm mighty fast.

Whatthefarmer said:
ill lay off the reefer... when you lay off... my mom
Okay, I don't care how high you are, everyone knows they're "your mom" jokes, not "my mom" jokes. Go away and dont return until you've come down from your high. Hell, don't return at all.

Whatthefarmer said:
dude your the one who whould know all about the cock farm now whouldent you?
Sad sad sad, the 12 year old wanna-be stoner couldn't come up with anything better than a gay joke.
Ediy: I to the motion

Easty

Click click boom
he's not good enough to be cockfarmed.

motion 3rded

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Boy, you talk about smoking weed an awful lot. I doubt that you've EVER even been close to marijuana.

If we were to hand you a bong you'd probably think it was a nice vase for your mommy to put her mommy's day flowers in. You don't have the first fucking clue what getting high/stoned/baked/lit or anything else is. I could take the used cat litter from my cat's box and you'd probably smoke away if I told you it was some good pot.

Here's a suggestion to help make your stay more enjoyable. Sit down and shut the fuck up. First, nobody cares. Second, nobody cares. Third, you're not funny. Look around, read some threads.

Or are you just trying to make your 50 to play in the arcade?

UberSkippy said:
Or are you just trying to make your 50 to play in the arcade?
I'd say thats a big possiblity, most arcade posters are more amusing than this though.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Send em to the land of the cocks. He'll like it there. I mean, his posts suck and there's a lot of cocks in the cock farm...

And yes, this is a motion.

Descent said:

Did you just say "McDoodie Heads?" Preschool is fun!
That mcdoodie head was edited in he originally used profanity, and got mocked for such.

hmmmm quick question to other girls, concerning the thread maker. did he propose to all the girls here, or was i the only special one?
dude if this is how you make your enterance, don't be too suprised when you get farmed or banned.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Nymphchick said:
hmmmm quick question to other girls, concerning the thread maker. did he propose to all the girls here, or was i the only special one?
dude if this is how you make your enterance, don't be too suprised when you get farmed or banned.
Nymphie R still sad she's banned from chat. :rotflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.