WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This is what sucks

I am on the Navy base and everything is about to close at midnight there is shit to do here but go back to my room and listen again to my roomate play his country guitar.

magnolia

Postaholic
and what's so wrong with a country guitar? The Navy life sucks. Just like life in any other part of America's defence sucks. (ie the army, the airforce...) Anyway, here's a hug for ya. Hope u get to go home soon. :hug2:

thomasca

Clitpickle
SlimNavy said:
I am on the Navy base and everything is about to close at midnight there is shit to do here but go back to my room and listen again to my roomate play his country guitar.
Here's what you do...

While he's not looking, you take his guitar, and hide it somewhere, and see how long it takes him to find it.

Infact, you could make it even more fun, and leave a ransom note, with pictures of the guitar and everything.