WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is where you go to meet new ppl and hope no fucktard messes with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

scummy(420)

Banned - What an Asshat!
i cant stand when fuckin dudes whant to cyber with you. after you tell them your a guy hes a guy your not gay its not gonna fuckin work. damni wish i could kill them or just send them all onm a island or sumething :mfinger:

keebs

Particinator
where the hell you talking at? people wanting to cyber you. i think you need help.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Dude, maybe you should state a little more about what the fuck your talking about before submitting post, to me it seems half the stroy was cut off or something.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Rurrouni said:
Dude, maybe you should state a little more about what the fuck your talking about before submitting post, to me it seems half the stroy was cut off or something.
yeah what he said

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
scummy(420) said:
i cant stand when fuckin dudes whant to cyber with you. after you tell them your a guy hes a guy your not gay its not gonna fuckin work. damni wish i could kill them or just send them all onm a island or sumething :mfinger:
I think, Maybe just maybe... he means to say, That he keeps having gay's trying to have cyber with him, And hes sick of it? :confused: And he wishes they would either die..or he wants to suck their thighs.. I'm not quite sure. :(

Easty

Click click boom
keebs said:
where the hell you talking at? people wanting to cyber you. i think you need help.
no it's true. nasty ass 40 yr old unemployed men get on AOL chat rooms and start talkin nastily to ya. i wish they'd just find a woman and get laid for once.

Dudy Why TF are you going onto cyber stuff? Find a real girl, i guarantee you'll feel much better. ANd you wont have to deal with 40 year old men trying to e-rape u. :) (Get a life)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
^

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

I am sure he ment he went into a chatroom and they started doing that shit to him.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
I am sure he ment he went into a chatroom and they started doing that shit to him.
He should stop using Yahoo and AOL chat then, I never get that kind of crap.

I don't know why anyone bothers replying to this guy. Not to be an asshole, but he makes 6 or 7 threads, he hasn't replied to any threads that other people have made, and when he finally gets a hit on one of his threads, he doesn't even respond.

This thread is closed. Please go to school, and try the internets again.

Status
Not open for further replies.