WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This is why I feel akward...

Invalid

Clitpickle
I've been a janitor for a few months. It's not so bad and I mostly work alone cleaning various banks but my brother is my supervisor so when people don't show up I fill in for them. Anyway I've been filling in for a guy that's getting supervisor training and I have to clean with another guy, it's all good right? wrong! He's really nice and upbeat....but....he can barely speak english. I fucking hate language barriers. Some days I wish I'd passed my spanish class so I could understand what the fuck he says! ....or he took a english class? either one would make me happy.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
That sucks man!

Have you considered getting those learn a language on tape sets or something?

Invalid

Clitpickle
Well it's a temporary thing from what I understand. If it were a more permanent thing I would seriously consider it.

if you have some spanish background, are you picking anything up? could be a great way to learn

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
just don't call him puto. :p

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
whatever the correct spelling for 'bitch' in spanish, its something along those lines.

Jung

???
Premium
Actually it's "perra", which literally just means dog, "punto" is close, but it means point.

Invalid

Clitpickle
No spanish backround at all. I'm as white as can be.

edit: not saying I couldn't learn it because of that but as to wether I'm picking any of it up -- nope.

YEAH maybe you should spend a day in colombia or spain or mexico. The longer you stay the more it picks up.

whitetrash

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude whats are you doing cleaning up other peoples mess, thats whats mexicans are for.

First and last warning.... one of our FEW rules is no racism -Paul

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
junglizm said:
Actually it's "perra", which literally just means dog, "punto" is close, but it means point.
Correction, "perra" means female dog.

Jung

???
Premium
whitetrash said:
dude whats are you doing cleaning up other peoples mess, thats whats mexicans are for.
Hopefully you'll be banned for that racist comment. What an idiot!

FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Correction, "perra" means female dog.
Fair enough, it's been a while since I took Spanish. :)