WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This is why I hate sun

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am a very fair skinned Irish girl, I went swimming today. I love the river and lakes we have around here, deep cool water all year round. We had a picknic and swam for six hours, dove off the pier and had an amazing time.

But, I am far to retarded to put on sunscreen. I am now bright, like neon, red all over and I sting so bad I cant sleep. Ive put on aloe vera and used a spray bottle but I just fucking HURT. Yes I am being a pansy. I make my kids wear thier shirts into the water so they dont get sunburned, and I put sunscreen on them, but can I do that myself? NOOOOOOOOO.

I want to slice the skin from my body right now this fucking hurts.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Okay so this one time I went to the beach, and I got up at five in the morning to go early and beat the traffic. When I finally got there I fell asleep (cuz I got up so early) with out sunscreen. Somehow my shirt lifted diagonally and my hand was on my stomach...so when I woke up I had this bright red oddly shaped patch of skin with a bright WHITE hand print on my stomach. I was also wearing some dumb short shorts and I have this gross short tan on my legs..it's been about a year now, and they're still there...*sigh*

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
at least you tan, I wont tan, I will jsut be bright red and hurt for about a week and then it will go away.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I think I might be the same complection as you, I am Irish too. I didn't quite tan, I am like the whites person next to albino. ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dustinzgirl said:
I am a very fair skinned Irish girl, I went swimming today. I love the river and lakes we have around here, deep cool water all year round. We had a picknic and swam for six hours, dove off the pier and had an amazing time.

But, I am far to retarded to put on sunscreen. I am now bright, like neon, red all over and I sting so bad I cant sleep. Ive put on aloe vera and used a spray bottle but I just fucking HURT. Yes I am being a pansy. I make my kids wear thier shirts into the water so they dont get sunburned, and I put sunscreen on them, but can I do that myself? NOOOOOOOOO.

i live in sunny hot australia, its in the middle of winter and its a nice warm day with warm beaches. wait until summer. 43 degrees celcius out at the beach all day, i am very frekly on my arms and shit. so i get completley sunburnt bright deep red. i get sunburnt soo much in summer i run rist of cancer. so be thankfull your not here

i go bodyboarding all the time annd the next day im covered in alovera and walk like a red robot because its sticky, it smells and it HURTS SOO BAD

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
I am now bright, like neon, red all over and I sting so bad I cant sleep.
So I guess CL spanking you is out for a while. :)

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I can understand where your all comming from. I fell asleep out on a raft that was tied to a dock. I slept for a few hours right on the water. I was in A LOT of pain when i finally woke up.
Luckely i havent gotten burned this summer.

Offalittle

Window Washer
Just a thought. A washcloth dipped in club soda and then placed on the burn takes the sting out. Or does so for most people I have suggested it to. Worth a try for a $1 bottle of club soda.

G's-up

Postaholic
Offalittle said:
Just a thought. A washcloth dipped in club soda and then placed on the burn takes the sting out. Or does so for most people I have suggested it to. Worth a try for a $1 bottle of club soda.
This is a good suggestion but if you would like to walk around and smell like a big pickle, vinegar is really good for sun burns as well..LOL... :)

Offalittle

Window Washer
G-string said:
This is a good suggestion but if you would like to walk around and smell like a big pickle, vinegar is really good for sun burns as well..LOL... :)
A Big Red Pickle.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Offalittle said:
What works for me is sex.....lots of sex. :thumbsup:

yotaka

Clitpickle
I'm not Irish, but I'm also very fair skinned because I'm dutch. But even if I do put on sunscreen I always seem to turn bright red (spf40!, I guess I'll have to try 50). This is why I always look like I'm blushing, because when I go out in the sun (anytime, not just in a bathingsuit) I always seem to get burned. :redface:

magnolia

Postaholic
I have olive skin everywhere but my face. That's kindof peaches and cream. (It blends well, I don't get it. But whatever.) And my face gets so burn. And to top it off, if I wear sunglasses like I usually do, since my eyes can be ultra light sensitive, I get this huge line right around my eyes and it's so funny looking I have to wear coverup. Ick.

I burn once a summer then gat a nice light tan the rest of the time

magnolia

Postaholic
man, becuase I have olive skin, in the winter I turn kindof yellow. So I go tanning a couple of times in the cold months and I've gotten burned so badly in those things. My gawd. Once on the ass is enough. Ur not supposed to wear spf in there, but I do now. I burnt my face really badly in a stand up one once too. ouch. Then I had to work and everyone was like, grimmacing at me. It hurt.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i only get burned on my back, cuase im look u dustinzgirl and 4get to put on the danm sunscreen the next day my back is red as hell and anyone who touches it im gonna let out a loud ass scream, ur not alone, i have a burn on my back right now (in florida right now.)

Descent

Hella Constipated
I feel your pain. I am 25% Irish, and I burn up like toast. Two years back I had sunburn that was so bad I was covered in popping blisters, and my tan peeled right off. Now I can have fun with skin cancer :).

magnolia

Postaholic
ouch. I'm glad my Polish outnumbers my Irish; and my French for that matter.