This is why I hate sun

morelos

lexicon incognito
dg - have you thoguht about a vitamin D supplement, staying out of the sun entirely, wearing extremely limp clothes (like polyester cyclists' shirts instead of typical stuff, and when the pain gets really unbearable, a combination of salve and darvocet?

a doctor would definitely give you a pain killing prescription for sunburn that bad.

:(

Unforgiven

That Guy
fuck the sun... it was 40 degrees celcius here (still is) and i had to work in it... 8 hours in the blistering hot sun... at least, cause of my job, i am now immune to sunburn :p

Descent

Hella Constipated
Well...I'm Polish and French too...Now feel free to flame me like everyone in school (Laughs).

All Europeans sunburn easily...but Irish genetics give you REALLY fragile skin...

Can you cook an egg on the sunburn? I think they did that with a processor once on TV...and I know they did it with a car.

You wanna know what REALLY sucks? Getting a Mosquito bite on your dick. Good thing that has never happened to me. That's why you don't piss near a swamp.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
jstager said:
You wanna know what REALLY sucks? Getting a Mosquito bite on your dick. Good thing that has never happened to me. That's why you don't piss near a swamp.

where the fuck did that come from?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
dg - have you thoguht about a vitamin D supplement, staying out of the sun entirely, wearing extremely limp clothes (like polyester cyclists' shirts instead of typical stuff, and when the pain gets really unbearable, a combination of salve and darvocet?

:(
As soon as I get an indoor lake with a diving board and boat dock, sure!

darvocet rocks!!!!!! :D

Oh, and max, I think you are full of shit on the sex thing, but CL thinks it may work. LOL MEN :rolleyes:

Pachyderm

I really did.
Yotaka, the difference between SPF 40 and 50 is that you can stay in the sun 40 times longer or 50 times longer. It doesn't mean it will prevent the sunburn 10 times more than 40, just 10 times longer.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dustinzgirl said:
I am a very fair skinned Irish girl, I went swimming today. I love the river and lakes we have around here, deep cool water all year round. We had a picknic and swam for six hours, dove off the pier and had an amazing time.

But, I am far to retarded to put on sunscreen. I am now bright, like neon, red all over and I sting so bad I cant sleep. Ive put on aloe vera and used a spray bottle but I just fucking HURT. Yes I am being a pansy. I make my kids wear thier shirts into the water so they dont get sunburned, and I put sunscreen on them, but can I do that myself? NOOOOOOOOO.

I want to slice the skin from my body right now this fucking hurts.
thats what you get