WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This isn't a fucking flame room..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janglenut

Particinator
FFS, this room is the worst flame room I have ever seen in my life. These flames are so fucking unoriginal it perplexes my mind. The rest of this site is alright, but Jesus Tap-dancing christ you guys suck at flaming. Mods should step this place up a step and show that they can actually flame. Also, long time members, I suggest you bitches get your thumbs out of your ass and start flaming.

-Jangle-

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Oh sorry we aren't real flamers. We leave that you the intellects like yourself. You know people that say things like: "These flames are so fucking unoriginal it perplexes my mind,
and Jesus Tap-dancing christ". Ned Flanders please led us down the path to righteousness..

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
hehe..i was thinking the same thing... ^

who tries to flame ppl sayin 'jesus 'tap dancing' christ'??

Broken

dustinzgirl said:
I, for one, have been saved by a tap dancing Jesus.
Damn DG, Thanks I feel like Caesar. Way to have my back.

Mental note: Piss on DG's car door handle ASAP.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Damn DG, Thanks I feel like Caesar. Way to have my back.

Mental note: Piss on DG's car door handle ASAP.
Ha! my car doesnt even HAVE a door handle. Dont you feel stupid now?

Janglenut

Particinator
Broken said:
Oh sorry we aren't real flamers. We leave that you the intellects like yourself. You know people that say things like: "These flames are so fucking unoriginal it perplexes my mind,
and Jesus Tap-dancing christ". Ned Flanders please led us down the path to righteousness..
Tell me, aren't you the fucking flame room mod? You are so stupid it isn't even funny. Now, I know that you guys will stick up for the fairy fuck simply because he is your moderator and has been here for a long time, but seriously look at the dunce. I call the moderators out to flame, and the assclown makes a post just saying shit about how I typed. Sorry that I can't be boring as your "Broken" ass. Please, cockbite, shut the fuck up.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
Tell me, aren't you the fucking flame room mod? You are so stupid it isn't even funny. Now, I know that you guys will stick up for the fairy fuck simply because he is your moderator and has been here for a long time, but seriously look at the dunce. I call the moderators out to flame, and the assclown makes a post just saying shit about how I typed. Sorry that I can't be boring as your "Broken" ass. Please, cockbite, shut the fuck up.
Ok, first off, seriously, where do you get off? I mean, aside from naked pics of your mommy. also, Ive never heard of Broken fucking fairies, but I am pretty sure you fuck goats, I can tell this by your manerisms. And he is not a dunce, but you are just an asshole. And no, I am not a moderator, and im not a big "flamer" Im just a girl who thinks you need to ghet fuct. Asshole.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
looking off his name, he likes to jangle with his nuts, and, when you argue with a stupid person, you will never win because thtey just keep going. So if I were you, just don't talk to the little fucker.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
looking off his name, he likes to jangle with his nuts, and, when you argue with a stupid person, you will never win because thtey just keep going. So if I were you, just don't talk to the little fucker.

but i like feeding the trolls! can we go see the bears next? and the mokeys. can I feed the monkeys too at our local wtf.com zoo?

Broken

Janglenut said:
Is this supposed to impress me? Cockbite? Your Jr.high coos of love. Sorry that the football B team is now long and gone, leaving you lonely and shamed. Take it for the team Jugglesnuts.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Is this supposed to impress me? Cockbite? Your Jr.high coos of love. Sorry that the football B team is now long and gone, leaving you lonely and shamed. Take it for the team Jugglesnuts.
I thought it was impressive and original, that is why I took the time to reply. When I grow up, I want to be just like him. really, that is not sarcasm, honestly, I would never lie.

what a goomba. yes, I said he is a goomba. I like typing that word. I am so bored right now....cant you tell.

Janglenut

Particinator
DustinzGirl- I know forums, and you happen to be one of the little bitches who put there 2 cents in and agree with the mainstream of the crowd. Keep doing it bitch, it is nice to know you are a mindless drone just like the rest of the world. Suck some more of the almighty Moderators cock, even though he cannot flame worth shit. Stupid slut.

Bullshyt- My name is actually original and has a story to it. One day, if I stay at this board or if you come to one of the websites that I post/moderate you will maybe be graced with the funny story behind it... I'm sure Bullshyt must of tooken you a great day of thought or a funny story.... Fucktard.

Broken- Cockbite, yes you heard me. Don't play fucking stupid. I am not one of your little bitches of this board nor will I be. Shut the fuck up, and show me the reason why they would put your ghey ass in charge of the flame room. You are pathetic at flaming, next time you post make sure it an actual flame and not some paragraph filled with homosexual tendencies. Shut the fuck up and post back with something reasonable or else you will just look like a classA fucktard. Gooday Bitch?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
DustinzGirl- I know forums, and you happen to be one of the little bitches who put there 2 cents in and agree with the mainstream of the crowd. Keep doing it bitch, it is nice to know you are a mindless drone just like the rest of the world. Suck some more of the almighty Moderators cock, even though he cannot flame worth shit. Stupid slut.
wow you so know me and you have only read a few of my posts! Are you like, psychic or just really, really cool? YAY A new troll! Im so thrilled that you posted, I almost peed my panties.

ps I dont suck the mods cock.

Janglenut

Particinator
I believe you do Dustinshoe. You cybersuck the most cock I have seen in a great while. I am sick of you fucking sluts that plauge the world today. I swear to god, harder to find decent chicks than it is to find ones that are fucking wenches. I hope you get herpes next time you start a round of pole plunging.

Broken

Janglenut said:
Broken- Cockbite, yes you heard me. Don't play fucking stupid. I am not one of your little bitches of this board nor will I be. Shut the fuck up, and show me the reason why they would put your ghey ass in charge of the flame room. You are pathetic at flaming, next time you post make sure it an actual flame and not some paragraph filled with homosexual tendencies. Shut the fuck up and post back with something reasonable or else you will just look like a classA fucktard. Gooday Bitch?
Not bad! I actually like the " Don't play fucking stupid" Part. The rest is well phrased but pointless. If you aren't one of my "Bitches of this board" why do you hang on my every word?Hit the corner.

Janglenut

Particinator
You have yet to post any "constructive" flame Broken. Give up you igsignificant excuse for a man. I don't hang around your every word, I am simply saying that this website is great, but it's flame room sucks the biggest part of my ass. And, who should be held responsible? The moderator for sucking the big one. You are useless and can't even provide one semi-decent flame. Best you can do is act as if you are better than people, simple fact of the matter is you are failure at running this board. Go back to masturbating to shark week on National Geographic faggot.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
I believe you do Dustinshoe. You cybersuck the most cock I have seen in a great while. I am sick of you fucking sluts that plauge the world today. I swear to god, harder to find decent chicks than it is to find ones that are fucking wenches. I hope you get herpes next time you start a round of pole plunging.
yep i love cyber gang bangs. you-lame

this flame is noy original, this has already been said by mr. newbie.

either get interesting or shut up.
:rolleyes:

Janglenut

Particinator
You think that I have looked around your flame room much? I have looked at about 5 topics and said, "Wow, these guys fucking suck at flaming." Have you said anything interesting yet slut? Not from any topic I've read on this site. Get on my level bitch, or better yet get off the computer. Go make me a sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.