WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This made me laugh

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
very confusing..

if that was a black jesus he'd be a looter right?

but this one, he's just getting supplies..

but wasn't jesus black?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
one of my neighbours has a bumper sticker.. 'Jesus wasn't white'.. i guess rainbow fits in with that..

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Pffft, Sonic can run on water,while jesus walks. Imagine how much stuff he could get, plus he's BLUE.

Yeah, but Knuckles is red. And red is just a badass color.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Question is, what's he gonna do with that TV. The electricity's out, homes are destroyed. Is he gonna cross to safety and sell it for food? What would Jesus do?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
Question is, what's he gonna do with that TV. The electricity's out, homes are destroyed. Is he gonna cross to safety and sell it for food? What would Jesus do?

duh.. he'll sell it for crack, you don't think jesus watches tv do you?

Swid said:
Pffft, Sonic can run on water,while jesus walks. Imagine how much stuff he could get, plus he's BLUE.
WTF? I thought Descent was banned.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
canadian_pov said:
WTF? I thought Descent was banned.
shit yes!! i was so used to seeing random interjections of sega/sonic that i hardly registered this.. he is either descent, or equally dangerous to our collective sanity.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
its jesus... he can make lighting strike at just the right voltage to power the tv and get illegal cable channels... duh..

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i love sonic, ahh the sega genesis and snes days were sweet.goodtimes....good times....:)

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
void said:
shit yes!! i was so used to seeing random interjections of sega/sonic that i hardly registered this.. he is either descent, or equally dangerous to our collective sanity.
Hm? I just got to reading this... :confused:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Swid said:
Hm? I just got to reading this... :confused:
there was a poster called descent.. if there was a thread about abortion for example he would contribute by saying that sega is better than sony..

people would get mad at him.

it's best not to mention sega.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
But, sonic isn't only sega...Plus, he's awesome...And Sony's better...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Swid said:
But, sonic isn't only sega...Plus, he's awesome...And Sony's better...
this is the kind of thing i mean.. not a threadjack this time but a sega rant of the first order.. he's so confused in this one that he's against sega.

link.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
void said:
this is the kind of thing i mean.. not a threadjack this time but a sega rant of the first order.. he's so confused in this one that he's against sega.

link.
Wow, that was quite a rant...Well, I'll try to steer clear of the subject.

Invader

Last Living Souls
Descent came back for the booby thread...