WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This makes you wonder...

Yodaboy144

Official N00B
Ok, i, and everyone at me school, were raised off of the peace, respect, shit method of teaching, and im a whatever now, and our teachers are SUPPOSED to watch us, have you ever had one of those days where everyone decides theyre goin to beat up that poor pathetic loser at one time when the teachers arent lookin, yea, EVERYONE in the room beat the shit outta me, how old do u have to be to get a machine gun?

:sick:

Well, you obviously did something to provoke all of them.. oh and btw post pics and we MIGHT believe you.

Maybe it's time to stop being a loser :confused:

Nobody likes a loser.

GamerGuy87

I am sexy...Oh yea...
So, tell us what happenned before they beat the shit out of you. Did you say or do something? I don't think everyone in the class would just, one day out of the blue, turn around and kick your ass for nothing. Did the chicks also kick your ass?

fujita

Brutally Honest.
theres always a reason for someone whipping your ass.....lose the pocket protector.....

Sulik

I'm serious, no?
If people are concensus about beating you then it's most likely that you deserve it.
Unless you're the only good guy in there.