WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This one is for For Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#1
I hate you, I hate you very much :mfinger: . Now insult me with your "awesome" comebacks.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#2
Bullshyt said:
I hate you, I hate you very much :mfinger: . Now insult me with your "awesome" comebacks.
wow. intense.
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#4
Bullshyt said:
I hate you, I hate you very much :mfinger: . Now insult me with your "awesome" comebacks.
for starters, ur not worth my time, and this is a big insult wen every single other person on this site gets a personalized insult, i hope u dont lose sleep over it, and i hate u too by the way
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
26
182
#5
for starters your an idiot, you shouldn't even be on here, your just got everyones hate on for you, fucking idiot
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#6
Sod said:
your just got everyones hate on for you,
for starters, please re-read and rephrase your post, in ENGLISH, didn't get a word of it, ya dumb fuck. :mfinger:
 

FuckHEAD

I HATE SINGAPORE WHORES !
17
0
0
#7
Fuck you mother fucker ! go and grab a dildo and pull ut up in your ass !

cheers :mfinger:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
76
112
#8
How about we do a flame war thread beetween me and For starters.
Because I dont like to flame him on every single thread he posts on because thats lame sometimes..

So fucking make me a stupid flame thread..

By the way you fucking cock sucking For starters guy I will come home to you with a shotgun shoting your both legs and let you bleed to death.

DREAM ABOUT THAT U CUNT!

Cheers :mfinger:
 

FuckHEAD

I HATE SINGAPORE WHORES !
17
0
0
#9
MrNewbie said:
How about we do a flame war thread beetween me and For starters.
Because I dont like to flame him on every single thread he posts on because thats lame sometimes..

So fucking make me a stupid flame thread..

By the way you fucking cock sucking For starters guy I will come home to you with a shotgun shoting your both legs and let you bleed to death.

DREAM ABOUT THAT U CUNT!

Cheers :mfinger:
:thumbsup: im on ! lets fucking shoot that mother fucker !

cheers cunts :mfinger:
 

gumercules

Ultra Mega
993
36
182
#10
for_starters said:
for starters, please re-read and rephrase your post, in ENGLISH, didn't get a word of it, ya dumb fuck. :mfinger:
i don't think i need to point out the irony here
 

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
29
0
0
#11
for_starters said:
for starters, please re-read and rephrase your post, in ENGLISH, didn't get a word of it, ya dumb fuck. :mfinger:
Haha yeah that's right, edit your post to make it look like you can actually spell it right! Sad fuck.
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
26
182
#12
for_starters said:
for starters, please re-read and rephrase your post, in ENGLISH, didn't get a word of it, ya dumb fuck. :mfinger:
maybe if you weren't 8 years old, and yur daddy didn't abuse you in your younger years, you'd know waht i was talking about
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#13
IMNOTANGRY said:
Haha yeah that's right, edit your post to make it look like you can actually spell it right! Sad fuck.
for starters, i'll let you know that what i edited was the quote of the post, not the content of the post, i changed it to the part that i didn't understand. what does "your just got everyones hate on for you," mean? the sentence is grammatically awkward and only magnifies the lack of education the posters of this forum possess. i see that broken english everywhere, it's disgusting... :mad: ESPECIALLY with MrNewbie, jesus. if you inspect ANY of his posts, they all massacre and abuse the english language. i realize that many (or all) of my posts are cruel, but AT LEAST my sentence structure is usually on par with standard english.

now fuck off, idiots... :mfinger:
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#14
Sod said:
maybe if you weren't 8 years old, and yur daddy didn't abuse you in your younger years, you'd know waht i was talking about
for starters, u r one dumb, pathetic moron. abused in my younger ears??? now let me ask you, would better hearing allow me to understand your post more efficiently? i read posts with my EYES, not my ears bimbo.

now go and masturbate to that gay porn stash you have hidden under your matress... :mfinger:
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
26
182
#15
for_starters said:
for starters, i'll let you know that what i edited was the quote of the post, not the content of the post, i changed it to the part that i didn't understand. what does "your just got everyones hate on for you," mean? the sentence is grammatically awkward and only magnifies the lack of education the posters of this forum possess. i see that broken english everywhere, it's disgusting... :mad: ESPECIALLY with MrNewbie, jesus. if you inspect ANY of his posts, they all massacre and abuse the english language. i realize that many (or all) of my posts are cruel, but AT LEAST my sentence structure is usually on par with standard english.

now fuck off, idiots... :mfinger:

hahahaha how long did you read a thesaurus or any type of book that teaches you proper grammer to think that shit up? you truely are pathetic, lol big man comes on a forum trying to bash people for being "stupid" well you can guess who the real stupid one is
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
26
182
#16
for_starters said:
for starters, u r one dumb, pathetic moron. abused in my younger ears??? now let me ask you, would better hearing allow me to understand your post more efficiently? i read posts with my EYES, not my ears bimbo.

now go and masturbate to that gay porn stash you have hidden under your matress... :mfinger:
lol having fun yet? and i'd hope you'd read with yur eyes, not ears. i don't know where that came from, but congrats for knowing what they are for
 
#17
Althought, I highly suspect he had an older brother or sister write the above for him, I am indeed hopeful that he did pick up a book. The boy is in need of some serious edjumacation.
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
26
182
#18
or just a swift kick in the famlies
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#19
Sod said:
or just a swift kick in the famlies
for starters, sod, u motherfucker, SHUT THE FUCK UP, ur stupid posts r makin me sick, that ones pretty short, probably cuz ur boyfriend was calling for ur ass but who knows, mabi it was ur mom callin for u to put ur small penis (oh yah u dont have one, i mean ur finger) in her pussy, bitch ass, u sit with ur fat bitch ass on ur comp chair farting every 2 mins and smellin them just to stay entertained, y dont u get a college degree and do somethin with ur life instead of shittin in ur diaper cuz ur too fat to fit on a toilet, get a life, get a penis, get a fuckin brain off an ant, which wud b a large proportion larger than ur current 'brain' if thats wat u call such a small thing, i wud call it a neutron, bitch, and dont spend forever tryin to search the net to find out wat a neutron is, i'll tell u if u ask, bitch
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
2,430
337
#20
aightythen

Bullshyt said:
I hate you, I hate you very much :mfinger: . Now insult me with your "awesome" comebacks.
these arent mine but i found them
Every time I look at you, I get a fierce desire to be lonesome.
- Oscar Levant

Don't look now, but there's one too many in this room and I think it's you.
- Groucho Marx

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
- Oscar Wilde

They don't hardly make 'em like him any more - but just to be on the safe side, he should be castrated anyway.
- Hunter S. Thompson, on Herbert Humphrey

He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up.
- Paul Keating

I worship the quicksand he walks in.
-Art Buchwald

The biggest bug in the manure pile.
- Elia Kazan, on Harry Cohn

He is the same old sausage, fizzing and sputtering in his own grease.
- Henry James

I regard you with an indifference bordering on aversion.
- Robert Louis Stevenson

I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial.
- Irvin S. Cobb

Lets meet as little as we can.
- William Shakespeare, As you like it

I desire that we be better strangers.
- William Shakespeare, As you like it

Please try not to be such a wiener-head.
- Dave Barry

You had to stand in line to hate him.
- Hedda Hopper

I could never learn to like her, except on a raft at sea with no other provisions in sight.
- Mark Twain

I've got an idea; how about you go get a spoon, then you can eat my ass.
- Tyler Dodd

When you're away, I'm restless, lonely, wretched, bored, dejected; only here's the rub, my darling dear, I feel the same when you're near.
- Samuel Hoffenstein

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
- Clarence Darrow

Everyone has his day, and some days last longer than others.
- Winston Churchill

You really have to get to know him to dislike him.
- James T. Patterson on Thomas E. Dewey

She's good, being gone.
- William Shakespeare

If only he'd wash his neck, I'd wring it.
- John Sparrow

Why do born again people so often make you wish they'd never been born the first time.
- Katherine Whitehorn

McEnroe was as charming as always, which means that he was as charming as a dead mouse in a loaf of bread.
- Clive James, on John McEnroe

You're a mouse studying to be a rat.
- Wilson Mizner

I've had too much of your company.
- Bob Dylan

To know him was to like him. Not to know him was to love him.
- Bert Kalmar

He's the only guy I know whom Dale Carnegie would hit in the mouth.
- Bill Veeck

He has occasional flashes of silence, that make his conversation perfectly delightful.
- Sydney Smith, on Lord Macaulay

He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
- Oscar Wilde

She never was really charming till she died.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.