WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This picture is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that's kinda funny, but...why? Why in here? of all places, why in here?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
yeah, that's kinda funny, but...why? Why in here? of all places, why in here?
He just wants someone to flame his ass. It is not workikng though, I think the pic is cute. How can a flame someone for that?

Cuddles said:
He just wants someone to flame his ass. It is not workikng though, I think the pic is cute. How can a flame someone for that?

I know alot of pics that would get flames...

I'm thinking that pic is from someone's profile or something....

Trebeck is the king of life.

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooooo cute, i think he just wants a loving moment felt in B&T

Nymphchick said:
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooooo cute, i think he just wants a loving moment felt in B&T
I agree. I've been reading the shoutbox thread, and it was getting kinda hateful in there. I think we all need to come together and have a great suicide party and then maybe we can all get along again. Or we can just say, fuck you :mfinger: and go our seperate ways. Whatever...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That picture of the dog is fucking hilarious. I don't know why. But I can tell you exactly what would be in that dog's thought bubble, if he were thinking.

"Cracka please. Just drive the damn car."

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
YUCK FOU!!! said:
oh my god thats hidious
man wacha talkin bout? more cushin for th :sick:

< runs to the bathroom and throws up

yea as i was sayin....more cushin for the pushin

Last edited by a moderator:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
what the hell is that double roll....its like the stomach and then something else underneath.....disturbing.

Easty

Click click boom
my eyes are burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did you have to post that?!?! what did we ever do to you?

GOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.