WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this place has gone to hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
11,052
398
382
#1
Seriously... it used to be fun... now, all it is a bunch of little fucks with fucked up lives bickering, fighting, flaming... it's not a FLAME site, it's a fucking RANT site... yes, there is a fucking difference. There are very few threads left that i can call decent... they have been ruined by you little shits running around calling each other names. (you know who you are).

you talk shit about other people. "I'm gonna kick ur ass lol. i'm bigger than u." you don't got shit to back that up, so shut the fuck up. Little 12 year old kids crying for attention, talking shit cause it makes them feel big.

I propose all those little shits get banned... there's a reason GH left... there's a reason broken's not posting as much... the reason is what i just said (correct me if i'm wrong :p ). this place is going down the shitter. noobs have taken over. it was fun... it is losing it's appeal, in my honest opinion.
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
10
182
#2
i agree.....this isn't a "i'm a gay kid that gets beat up at school so i take my anger out on cyber people who i don't know" it's a site where people can sit here and make fun of each other and try to crack racist jokes, and have forum sex with other men
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#3
Sod said:
i agree.....this isn't a counselling site, it's a site where people can sit here and make fun of each other and try to crack racist jokes, and have forum sex with other men
I think you posted on the wrong site. This is www.wtf.com not www.gaysboysgonewild.com

Damn Canadians these days!!
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
10
182
#4
shit ya caught me, ya dirty trout pusher
 

gumercules

Ultra Mega
996
13
182
#5
i agree, but we can't just ban them for being stupid, unless you guys want to lobby Jason to add that to the rules. I'd be all for it :lol:
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
10
182
#6
i say ban them for being stupid....i just started to post alot in here too, but of course now there's a bunch of little shits we have to deal with
 

gumercules

Ultra Mega
996
13
182
#7
overwhelm them with decently intelligent posts and complete words and sentences... they won't bother to read anything with more than 5 letters per word or 7 words per sentence
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
10
182
#8
Any proper english and/or grammer will throw them off thinking they are in school. Anything close to learning will push them away in the masses!
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
#9
gumercules said:
overwhelm them with decently intelligent posts and complete words and sentences... they won't bother to read anything with more than 5 letters per word or 7 words per sentence
see, this is the way to do it! Overwhelme them with you clever banter and beat them to death with their own stupidity! haha, the war was began send the kindergardeners back to school, crying all the way!!


it's really not that bad, and it could be worse, but stop bitching about how it's gone down the shitter and save it, you no better then the noobs if you just whine about it ;)
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#10
Some people are cool that takes this forum serious, but its impossible to not fucking flame when you get flamed in every post because I was an bad ass in the start.
As I said before, I be nice as long as I dont get flamed up by some one because if you do hell has broke lose.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#11
MrNewbie said:
Some people are cool that takes this forum serious, but its impossible to not fucking flame when you get flamed in every post because I was an bad ass in the start.
As I said before, I be nice as long as I dont get flamed up by some one because if you do hell has broke lose.
Oh please.. go back to sleep..
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#12
Broken suck my fucking dick, if your mouth even can take it you little shit head. Cunt. I guess you could keep getting raped by your dad. Its ok for me. FUCK YOU :mfinger:
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#13
MrNewbie said:
Broken suck my fucking dick, if your mouth even can take it you little shit head. Cunt. I guess you could keep getting raped by your dad. Its ok for me. FUCK YOU :mfinger:
Lmao~~ weak ... Did you cut and paste that reply? A lot of thought there big guy. Same old played out comebacks at best. Try using your words. Perhaps a dictionary might help. Remember study hard, and maybe just maybe your posts will actually make sense or mean something. We are all pulling for you.. Good luck.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#14
Broken said:
Lmao~~ weak ... Did you cut and paste that reply? A lot of thought there big guy. Same old played out comebacks at best. Try using your words. Perhaps a dictionary might help. Remember study hard, and maybe just maybe your posts will actually make sense or mean something. We are all pulling for you.. Good luck.
Take the dick out of your mouth and say that again please??

Cheers..
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,743
2,620
387
#15
Okay, so what's going to be my shiny new ban parameters? :lol:
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#16
Just re-read it moron..You are lucky I even responded to your post.BTW..You seem obsessed with dicks..
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#17
Jason said:
Okay, so what's going to be my shiny new ban parameters? :lol:
Hey it's in the Baithouse... What The hell did I do now??
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#18
Broken said:
Just re-read it moron..You are lucky I even responded to your post.BTW..You seem obsessed with dicks..
Still have a dick in your mouth cant hear ya lad...

Okay seriously you started acting prick to me here just because u kno I fucking flame your ass if you do it. Fuck you man :mfinger:
 

kirvett

No Title Needed
62
0
0
#19
Yes I do agree Broken his replies are very weak, stupid, and repetitive. As far as any new ban parameters go, I think a few should be added, like being a nuisance to others on the site, unbounding and unconstructive bad language, continual lack of thought in posts (equilvilent of spamming), and hell I don't know. I think if an admin or mod thinks someone should be banned but isn't sure, they should put up a poll, saying look at their posts and stuff and why the mod thinks he or she should be banned. That way, someone who was a constant annoyance to others on the forum would be banned.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#20
MrNewbie said:
Still have a dick in your mouth cant hear ya lad...

Okay seriously you started acting prick to me here just because u kno I fucking flame your ass if you do it. Fuck you man :mfinger:
Calling people names isn't flaming.There's a skill to it and you don't have it. You are just making a complete ass out of yourself. I am sure you are really young, but that's hardly an excuse for parading you ignorance around the forum. As I am sure you can tell nobody cares what you think.. Good Luck..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.