this place is fucking dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
Well Johnny you have no power over the other posters and everyone thinks your a fuckass so I would just like to say "If you think I sucks, Find a new fucking forum jackass" thankyou.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,635
2,351
537
johnny kuntz said:
Gues I thrashed all you little pussies back to the safe and secure chitchat board :thumbsup:
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
[sky] said:
Well Johnny you have no power over the other posters and everyone thinks your a fuckass so I would just like to say "If you think I sucks, Find a new fucking foum jackass" thankyou.
loll



 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,317
7,942
637
ChilianFuckFace said:
I would like my balls sucked also... How can I get on the list?
The Johnny Ballsuckemporium. Either find one of his conveniently located walk-in franchises, or get same day home service by calling 1-800-BAL-SUCK. You can also log on to www.johnnyballsuckemporuim.nl click on Support, then look for the "Live Support Chat" to chat with a live representative.
They'll take all your info and get johnny right out to you.

The service is great and they don't charge extra if you just got off work and have swamp ass, like some of the other services will. :thumbsup:
 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,317
7,942
637
johnny kuntz said:
I am trashing you all up :thumbsup:

<Flame=Johnny_Style.css>
I'm pissing down on you.:thumbsup:
Look at johnny, I pissed him back to his windmill. :thumbsup:

:rotflmao: HaHa, De windmolen

</style>
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
MaxPower said:
The Johnny Ballsuckemporium. Either find one of his conveniently located walk-in franchises, or get same day home service by calling 1-800-BAL-SUCK. You can also log on to www.johnnyballsuckemporuim.nl click on Support, then look for the "Live Support Chat" to chat with a live representative.
They'll take all your info and get johnny right out to you.

The service is great and they don't charge extra if you just got off work and have swamp ass, like some of the other services will. :thumbsup:

I keep on calling and the number has been disconnected and the website is down. I guess he wasn't that good of a ball sucker. :(
 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,317
7,942
637
ChilianFuckFace said:
I keep on calling and the number has been disconnected and the website is down. I guess he wasn't that good of a ball sucker. :(

He may not have time for that venture anymore. I think he's leaving that in lieu of the health food business.
He recently sent me an email offering to toss me a salad, or something like that.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
He probably called his uncle for that salad. His next victim is going to be Mr. French, just you watch. When the food is as bad as they say, just run. No other, just run.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.