WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this place is fucking dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well Johnny you have no power over the other posters and everyone thinks your a fuckass so I would just like to say "If you think I sucks, Find a new fucking forum jackass" thankyou.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
[sky] said:
Well Johnny you have no power over the other posters and everyone thinks your a fuckass so I would just like to say "If you think I sucks, Find a new fucking foum jackass" thankyou.
loll

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
I would like my balls sucked also... How can I get on the list?
The Johnny Ballsuckemporium. Either find one of his conveniently located walk-in franchises, or get same day home service by calling 1-800-BAL-SUCK. You can also log on to www.johnnyballsuckemporuim.nl click on Support, then look for the "Live Support Chat" to chat with a live representative.
They'll take all your info and get johnny right out to you.

The service is great and they don't charge extra if you just got off work and have swamp ass, like some of the other services will. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
I am trashing you all up :thumbsup:
<Flame=Johnny_Style.css>
I'm pissing down on you.:thumbsup:
Look at johnny, I pissed him back to his windmill. :thumbsup:

:rotflmao: HaHa, De windmolen

</style>

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
The Johnny Ballsuckemporium. Either find one of his conveniently located walk-in franchises, or get same day home service by calling 1-800-BAL-SUCK. You can also log on to www.johnnyballsuckemporuim.nl click on Support, then look for the "Live Support Chat" to chat with a live representative.
They'll take all your info and get johnny right out to you.

The service is great and they don't charge extra if you just got off work and have swamp ass, like some of the other services will. :thumbsup:
I keep on calling and the number has been disconnected and the website is down. I guess he wasn't that good of a ball sucker. :(

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
I keep on calling and the number has been disconnected and the website is down. I guess he wasn't that good of a ball sucker. :(
He may not have time for that venture anymore. I think he's leaving that in lieu of the health food business.
He recently sent me an email offering to toss me a salad, or something like that.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
He probably called his uncle for that salad. His next victim is going to be Mr. French, just you watch. When the food is as bad as they say, just run. No other, just run.

Status
Not open for further replies.