WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This post is mine from now to forever

This post is mine all mine and if anyone trys to take well :mfinger: and that is all i can say to... so ha

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Really. You should sig that shit.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
That post is yours and forever, or until the next server crash.

Welcome, fuck you, now get to posting. Prove you're a noob ass so we can kick you. ;)

Easty

Click click boom
Print your post out and shove it up your ass, then it'll be around a while.

Welcome douchebag

Outlawed

Postaholic
Mortalatheart said:
This post is mine all mine and if anyone trys to take well :mfinger: and that is all i can say to... so ha
I don't give a shit. And if i did gave a shit i would take the shit and shove it in your fucking mouth. You can eat shit and die for all i care.:thumbsdn::mfinger::gun:

Easty

Click click boom
Such a loving, caring fellow dotcom is. BTW, killed anyone recently???

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Eastside said:
Such a loving, caring fellow dotcom is. BTW, killed by anyone recently???

oooh oooh ! me me...i wanna kill dotcom:gun:

yippeeeeee post number 500

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Mortalatheart said:
Whatever, dipshit.

Welcome. :happysad:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I doubt anyone will try to take this post, as its a shitty post.
Don't blame you, first post, you know, but I would try to claim a godlike post, not a pile of shit. Like this.