WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This retard!!!!

Godfather

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fucking retards that was in my school were picking on me all the time, dont get me wrong´... Im pretty popular in my school but these fuck ups hates me for no reaosn.. I just wanna kill myself because of them or shot them... They call me stuff all the time and threaten me all the time.. I just wanna leave this place forever...

Fuck it I wanna get all my fucking anger out on this shit here but its impossible. Im so fucking mad.. Fuck it...
I just dont want to live anymore because of them, they made my life like shit.. :mfinger: :gun: :bomb: :mad: :sword:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Godfather said:
Fucking retards that was in my school were picking on me all the time, dont get me wrong´... Im pretty popular in my school but these fuck ups hates me for no reaosn.. I just wanna kill myself because of them or shot them... They call me stuff all the time and threaten me all the time.. I just wanna leave this place forever...

Fuck it I wanna get all my fucking anger out on this shit here but its impossible. Im so fucking mad.. Fuck it...
I just dont want to live anymore because of them, they made my life like shit.. :mfinger: :gun: :bomb: :mad: :sword:
So Stop bein a Pussy. Step up and say "What the Fuck"? Show fear and they will ride you like a prison bitch (Whoops they already do).. Stand up for your self.....Don't run away.....then hey know your scared and thy Will play it off you....

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
I smell vagina.
Let me tell you my friend. Usually these guys are the types who 'talk the talk' but hardley ever 'walk the walk'. What you need to do is go up to one of them...when they are in a bunch. Walk there looking down, in a semi-fast paced, so that when you're approaching them they dont know wtf is going on. Dont look at them directly.....stand if front of the toughest one and just go apeshit. Look at him in the eyes and just sock him. Good strategy is to get him in the stomach....abs...ribs once really hard...he'll kinda arch down..then uppercut the fucker...you should be in control, so just bash his face in. If you do this while incoherently yelling shit at him..the other guys wont even get close....look around and ask them if they want some too...by this time youll be knee deep in adrenaline so it wont really matter if they jump in...after this...youll either go to detention/get kicked out of school...or youll walk away free..everyone will know not to fuck with you and they wont make fun ....good luck yo...
oh and whats with the..."i wanna die cuz of those fuckers..."...thats fuckin lame dude....shape up....

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
Godfather said:

u dont want to live? or u dont want them to live? and y are u incontact with retards, no offence, but ur choice of classes seems to be questionable

ur an insecure bitch, really man step up, mister popularity has friends, even i a freshman have friends who bench like 220. . .

_pissed_biotch_

Pissed Rapper
Godfather said:

stop being a damn faggot and kick their asses!damn I'm only 13 and i just beat the hell out of anyone who pisses me off or makes fun of me or w/e.like just yesterday i kicked this kids ass and he didnt bother me once today.damn faggot is scared of me now.sorry I'm kinda hyper at the moment and you're just being a pussy and if you're angry with them then take it out on them damn it

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea i dunno this sounds pretty sad...you want to kill yourself because of them? ok first step stop giving a fuck about other peoples opinions, use the attitude of FUCK YOU THATS WHY!!!!!!!!!! and beat the shit out of everyone of the mother fuckers in the dam group

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
walk up to the kid and say out loud you want to fuck with me then do it. step up or back off pussy

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Godfather said:

Bah, fuck all that..

If they are physically picking on you:
Catch the ringleader alone, puff up like a road lizard and call his bluff. If he wants to throw, give em what he wants. Nothing stops a bully like a mouthful of pissed off knuckles.

If they are just talking smack consider the source. Fuck em.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I once put condoments and bologna on this one guys car. I put some mashed up hot dog under the handle too. We made smiley faces and just really dumb and immature things with the mustard and ketchup. Then we put toilet paper all over it. It was fun and exciting though. But I don't key, I have slashed a tire once though. There was this fat chick and she was so annoying, I can't even begin to explain, so I slashed her tire. Someone else had slashed her tire that day and she got it fixed (same day) so later that night I slashed the same tire. OOPs.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Great... we just turned a suicidal guy homicidal. "Wah, people are picking on me and I can't handle it"

Guess what. People will never start picking on you. People are assholes and will be assholes for the rest of your life. The only real way to get through it is to stop giving a shit. Hell, make fun of them back. You'll find that dumbasses like this realyl can't take the shit they give and they'll usually stop with just one or two confrontations. You really don't need to kill yourself and you really don't need to "sock them".

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Skitch0o0 said:
Great... we just turned a suicidal guy homicidal. "Wah, people are picking on me and I can't handle it"

Guess what. People will never start picking on you. People are assholes and will be assholes for the rest of your life. The only real way to get through it is to stop giving a shit. Hell, make fun of them back. You'll find that dumbasses like this realyl can't take the shit they give and they'll usually stop with just one or two confrontations. You really don't need to kill yourself and you really don't need to "sock them".

yeah totally agreed