This says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
YUCK FOU!!! said:
its too simple to bother with, actually i have devised a way to hack into hotmail im not sure if it works tho if anyone wants to no pm me. its for advanced peeps only (i love you to sod) buhuhuh

awwwwww gimmie a hug ya big silly :p

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
teh anarchist said:
heh .. love how I can just drag the pics from the browser to the desktop with my MACINTOSH

Funny how they have to make everything so idiot proof for mac users. Why do I find PC's easy to operate?......Hmmmm.......hmmm........:Thinking:......Hmmmmmm.. Ya got it! 'cause im a non-idiot!

Who uses mac anywaY? all My friends use linux, windows, and freeBsd. The only people I know that use mac are some of my customers who own photography studios. Mac sucks.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
I don't love it. I take offence at it. But you...well, you're okay. :p

I digress. Not funny. It is a perversity of mankind that we would take a small, obviously innocent child and place him on a thread for everyone to laugh at. The lot of you make me sick.

but, I did laugh, so i guess im just a fucked up as you guys. ugh.

morelos

lexicon incognito
Originally Posted by teh anarchist
heh .. love how I can just drag the pics from the browser to the desktop with my MACINTOSH

Funny how they have to make everything so idiot proof for mac users. Why do I find PC's easy to operate?......Hmmmm.......hmmm........:Thinking:.. ....Hmmmmmm.. Ya got it! 'cause im a non-idiot!

Who uses mac anywaY? all My friends use linux, windows, and freeBsd. The only people I know that use mac are some of my customers who own photography studios. Mac sucks.

best part:

http://www.fruzzetti.org:8080/pics/2004-jul/drag.avi

i'm sorry you got ripped off by the mac salespeople.

~ dan ~

gigarange

Flame Bait
None to bright

YUCK FOU!!! said:
its too simple to bother with, actually i have devised a way to hack into hotmail im not sure if it works tho if anyone wants to no pm me. its for advanced peeps only

For someone who thinks they know thier way around a PC you must realise what a dick head you are to post your illegal intentions on a public site.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
teh anarchist said:
I LOVE HOW microsoft comes with an exelent media player and how its sooo easy to get into

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i use windows, it works 4 me, screw mac, its tottally different and i dont feel like learning it. and sod, sometimes u r funny, thas wat i like about u :p

Status
Not open for further replies.