WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this site fucking blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot

swizeguy

How dare you!?
true true.... but its not the sites fault... wtf.com is a hell of a lot better then most every site out there.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
swizeguy said:
true true.... but its not the sites fault... wtf.com is a hell of a lot better then most every site out there.
Meh, I dont really mean that this site blows, it was just to catch your attention for the most part. I just wanted to point out how boring this place has been lately, what with the influx of "2 word posts" newbies.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
johnny kuntz said:
I think tbriskkdjfhifflflfsrk is a little bit angry because these kids are kicking his ass :)
haha well it is kidna annoying some of the rather pointless threads but never the less there here. If you dont like it buzz off.. If you do like it then hell dude buzz off too we dont need another one. :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Dude, Its newbs, You can't do anything about it. Short of showing up on every one of their doors and beating the living shit out of them. Someone better do that to Johnny.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
Meh, I dont really mean that this site blows, it was just to catch your attention for the most part. I just wanted to point out how boring this place has been lately, what with the influx of "2 word posts" newbies.
It would get alot cooler if you blew off your fingers and toes with a .22 and video recorded it. Come on TBSRK, dont you want to be cool?

Takkun

Anonymooo.
It happened when the kiddies realized they could use 'fuck' all they want and they won't get spankings.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Lie? I don't know the meaning of the word. I'm a very truthful man. (Another reason for not blowing).

You, however, blow harder than an F-5 hurricane. The sheer capacity of your blowyness never ceases to amaze me, or any other member of this site. Stop blowing so hard and changing the title of my thread to make yourself seem "funny". Way to blow, blowhard.

:D :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
tbsrk said:
You, however, blow harder than an F-5 hurricane. The sheer capacity of your blowyness never ceases to amaze me, or any other member of this site. Stop blowing so hard and changing the title of my thread to make yourself seem "funny". Way to blow, blowhard.
Oh shit tbriskkdjfhifflflfsrk Just flamed yo ass, bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.