WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This site is great

MindFrags

Fresh Meat
I like this site from what i see. i'm a new user and i like to say i love the middle finger :mfinger: icon. There are too many times when i'm online and all i wanna say is :mfinger: .
So i'm a waiter, and is there a section where the 'food service' employees can bitch? Cuz we all got a lot of pent up rage and i think it would be funny to here people rant about their jobs. Well i guess you could just use the work forum or whatever it's called. ~anyways~ nice site.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
MindFrags said:
I like this site from what i see. i'm a new user and i like to say i love the middle finger :mfinger: icon. There are too many times when i'm online and all i wanna say is :mfinger: .
So i'm a waiter, and is there a section where the 'food service' employees can bitch? Cuz we all got a lot of pent up rage and i think it would be funny to here people rant about their jobs. Well i guess you could just use the work forum or whatever it's called. ~anyways~ nice site.
Welcome, glad you like the :mfinger: icon, cuss you'll be seeing it alot

:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
MindFrags said:
Once me and my pal's were at this restaurant, and the waiter was fucking eating instead of serving us. I had to walk all the way over to that drink machine because she wouldn't come bring us our drinks. So we left her an I O U as a tip rofl.

It was the same restaurant where we put salt in our stupid friends drink, and he spit it out and we told him to complain to the restaurant and he did lol. And they took apart the soda thing to try and see what was wrong with it because he said his drink tasted bad. Lol, good times...

Yeah this forum does kick some ass.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Official F U Welcome! Feel free to vent/rant in the work section about your food service experiences.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
Once me and my pal's were at this restaurant, and the waiter was fucking eating instead of serving us. I had to walk all the way over to that drink machine because she wouldn't come bring us our drinks. So we left her an I O U as a tip rofl.

It was the same restaurant where we put salt in our stupid friends drink, and he spit it out and we told him to complain to the restaurant and he did lol. And they took apart the soda thing to try and see what was wrong with it because he said his drink tasted bad. Lol, good times...

Yeah this forum does kick some ass.
First of all, you don't have any friends. Second, your waiter was a chick?
That was interesting, she would be your waitress. Third, the restaurant isn't going to take apart the soda dispensor, they'd just pour a sample glass to check the beverage content. More lies. STFU.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
MindFrags said:
Hey sorry I didn't welcome you properly, I was telling someone else to shut the fuck up. Welcome and Fuck You.

I'm new here too, love this place to death. No job to rant about, just school. Thats one thing that pisses me off. If your under 18, apparently I don't get those rights that "every man deserves" like freedom of speech. I learned the hard way I cant overrule my school and say "Fuck you" to a teacher.

Secondly, why the fuck do we have to do homework? I have yet to get a straight answer from a teacher.

GottaHurt said:
First of all, you don't have any friends. Second, your waiter was a chick?
That was interesting, she would be your waitress. Third, the restaurant isn't going to take apart the soda dispensor, they'd just pour a sample glass to check the beverage content. More lies. STFU.
The thing about waitressness could've been a slip, and they might've taken apart the soda dispenser if they were real dumbasses.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
esmith said:
why the fuck do we have to do homework? I have yet to get
a straight answer from a teacher.
Practice! Just like an athlete. Use the noodle or lose it.

The truth is parents pay the teacher on the side, just so we can say " Don't you have homework to do?" Hell man, we need the break.
;)

Welcome!

That's all-

Gotie

No ones uglier !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah maybe...
And hey homeworks there for your pratice and completing the course work.
(I know lots of teachers don't know it because they jus follow the plans they and don't care about a "Why" but it's also there so you learn working on your own.See it that way if you wouldn't have homework you would have to spent more time in school.)

Gotie said:
Yeah maybe...
And hey homeworks there for your pratice and completing the course work.
(I know lots of teachers don't know it because they jus follow the plans they and don't care about a "Why" but it's also there so you learn working on your own.See it that way if you wouldn't have homework you would have to spent more time in school.)
See? Now I know why. Now I know its purpous, and now I can't complain about it anymore.
:-p