WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This site looks cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
fieryangel40 said:
Just new here.
Really? You're new? Thanks for telling! What would we do without you?!

rofl.

Welcome and go the fuck away. :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Its great then you run into a Descent post kind of ruins the whole experience. Welcome anyways; let’s see how long you can stay in. It's like holding your breath, but kills more brain cells.

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
^^^ WTF? this place is full of things that make me say... wtf.

shaekatherine said:
.com

yeah, call it spam. You know you would have done it if you thought of it, fuckers. :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Pat_Sajak said:
P W N E D!​

Okay, now I see it first hand ... How Pat_Sajak doesn't have a real IQ... Didn't think a person able to register was capable of something as bad that these posts.

Boycott said:
Okay, now I see it first hand ... How Pat_Sajak doesn't have a real IQ... Didn't think a person able to register was capable of something as bad that these posts.
D E S T R O Y E D !

:rotflmao:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
A N N I H A L A T E D​

:rotflmao:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
shaekatherine said:
like why i wasn't on for a few hours today....oh yea welcome kiddo...just like DG said....be very afraid but try the candy :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.