WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
What the fuck?! This is all I geht out of all the threads here lately. Bullshit. That's all you fuckers can come up with?
You suck,I might as well go hang around The Writers Block;at least there,people use their brain before they post- something...usually. Every thread is nothing more than the same old Johnny Ze Janglefuct "Lookin' for Muddfish" bullshit. This thread may be lame as well,but at least I've made the effort to make a valid point in its content. You fuckers have nothing better to do than point out to each other that you fuck your mothers? That's some creative "12ish" Newbspawn at best.

No wonder the senior members don't show up anymore. Geht some shit worth reading. If you don't think "THIS" post meets your childish standards,use your brains you simeon fucks,and add something worth while for a change.

Till we meet again....

gehtfuct!!​

Now see, every time I try to start a thread with the same general message, I get cursed out for it. I was trying to put an end to the mod conflict with my "flame everyone who's not a mod" thread. But noooo. People are so damn uptight. So to you I say congratulations.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TheLampIncident said:
Now see, every time I try to start a thread with the same general message, I get cursed out for it. I was trying to put an end to the mod conflict with my "flame everyone who's not a mod" thread. But noooo. People are so damn uptight. So to you I say congratulations.
This thread has nothing to do with Mods,Bananas,flaming cornholes or dim lit lamps. The point here was too see if you could come up with something more creative than "flaim evrie1 who nut ah mudd",that shits been played out more than you pull your pud in front of the TV watching Spongebob,looking for fresh one liners. Your above pointless post proves mine.
You're lame.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
so, let me get this straight...

you are looking for smart insults hurled at users who arent mods? Is that what the point of flaming is? If you want, you can use me to help you feel better. I will try to come back with something witty and mature, but I cant gaurentee anything.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
gehtfuct said:
What the fuck?! This is all I geht out of all the threads here lately. Bullshit. That's all you fuckers can come up with?
Ah HA HA HA HA.... :ugly: You think this is a serious site... and WE are here for YOUR amusement. I think you dropped a few braincells when you plugged your dick into Johnny K., or Jangle, or Ze... since you seem to confuse them all the time. Keep up the "fun" work. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
tbsrk said:
so, let me get this straight...

you are looking for smart insults hurled at users who arent mods? Is that what the point of flaming is? If you want, you can use me to help you feel better. I will try to come back with something witty and mature, but I cant gaurentee anything.
No. Learn how to read,dipshit. Or...you can try to figure out why you have a quote button at your fingertips.
Brainwashmonkey said:
Ah HA HA HA HA.... You think this is a serious site... and WE are here for YOUR amusement. I think you dropped a few braincells when you plugged your dick into Johnny K., or Jangle, or Ze... since you seem to confuse them all the time. Keep up the "fun" work.
Good job. Do us a favor Sally,head back on over to the "Well Bitches" thread where your 'up the ass' lame-o one liners are well recieved.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
gehtfuct said:
Good job. Do us a favor Sally,head back on over to the "Well Bitches" thread where your 'up the ass' lame-o one liners are well recieved.
O Fuct up reject of a shit bag, my name isn't Sally. You still need to work on that confusion thing. The next thing you know, you'll be misquoting what I type and all sorts of other 'up the ass' lame-o insults trying to geht at me.... O wait, that's all you do now.

Pahhh......

If I have to come up with something original, you do too.

Go ahead....

Amuse me.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
O Fuct up reject of a shit bag, my name isn't Sally. You still need to work on that confusion thing. The next thing you know, you'll be misquoting what I type and all sorts of other 'up the ass' lame-o insults trying to geht at me.... O wait, that's all you do now.

Pahhh......

If I have to come up with something original, you do too.

Go ahead....

Amuse me.
Your Momma's fat? Bbbb-b-b-buwaaahahahaa!
I'm sorry,brokedick. Your avatar makes me laugh. Do that funny monkey dance again,Sally.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I think the content is all subjective to what expectations the reader has ... if you came here looking for intelligent converstion, and well thought out posting then obviously you may have missed the mark by expecting it to be contained by a site called "wtf.com" with a bunch of angry fuckers on the banner.
Now if you are in a situation where you have a year to waste, say because you are caught up in a pointless war (hypothetical of course) then it's a great way burn a few minutes each day.

Solution : Read the Washington Post or USA Today

EDIT: LOL @ a boy named sally

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
breakology said:
I think the content is all subjective to what expectations the reader has ... if you came here looking for intelligent converstion, and well thought out posting then obviously you may have missed the mark by expecting it to be contained by a site called "wtf.com" with a bunch of angry fuckers on the banner.
Now if you are in a situation where you have a year to waste, say because you are caught up in a pointless war (hypothetical of course) then it's a great way burn a few minutes each day.

Solution : Read the Washington Post or USA Today

EDIT: LOL @ a boy named sally
I geht ya. *gehtfuct feels the sting*
My point was(and obviously missed) there's no originality anymore.
BTW,for the latest real shit,I frequent CNN,daily.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
gehtfuct said:
My point was(and obviously missed) there's no originality anymore.

I swear this happens to every forum site on the internet ... these things have their own life span er something.

1)new forum appears
2)forum becomes kewl place to go a while
3)ignorant fucks find out about forum and want to join to be kewl also
4)Johny & Jangle join site and run into the ground .. lol

Things were popping pretty good before the election, Bush's re-election turned out be sort of an anti-climatic end to many of the thought processes that take place at wtf.com. Everyone kind of lost focus after that.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
gehtfuct said:
Your Momma's fat? Bbbb-b-b-buwaaahahahaa!
I'm sorry,brokedick. Your avatar makes me laugh. Do that funny monkey dance again,Sally.

You succeeded in amusing me. :thumbsup: That question mark makes it funny. Not a statment, not a question.... what is it?

You wouldn't happen to have a pet monkey named Sally would you? You get confused so often. :confused: :thumbsdn:

I found the Sally you so fondly remember me by... do me a favor and forget me.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Wow,my bad. Your Moms not fat. That's a pretty good picture of her though,I guess the Jenny Craig camp paid off,huh? Looking at those nifty pants of yours she wearing,I'd say she's still sporting the caveman bush cut.

As for forgehtting Ewe;who could forgeht a peanut embedded turd like you?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
You make me laugh man. :thumbsup:

Still confused I see.​

Sally ain't my mom,​
Sally ain't me,
Sally your pet monkey be!​

Sally and Gehtfuct

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
I'm soooo glad you can state the obvious. I'm a monkey.... that's funny. You are really MJ.... that's even funnier. :p

This got old... I actually gotta go do work now. :thumbsdn:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
brainwashmonkey said:
Ah HA HA HA HA.... :ugly: You think this is a serious site... and WE are here for YOUR amusement. I think you dropped a few braincells when you plugged your dick into Johnny K., or Jangle, or Ze... since you seem to confuse them all the time. Keep up the "fun" work. :thumbsup:
your here for our amusement? so far im not laughing the good doctor is right your all a bunch of assholes, this is your site and you should be trying to make it decent, ive been here 5 minutes and im seeing people who post 50 posts a day, its sad that people dont have other things to do, can brainwashmonkey PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP your annoying me already you seem to think you can flame, but in reality you cant beat the foam off a cappuchino, so GEHTFUCT. :mfinger:

Janglenut

Particinator
GehtFuct is just a faggot who thinks he's hot shit because he posts a lot on a site. To bad he's been donkey punched to many times to know what's good for him. Hopefully he will shut the fuck up, and geht the fuck out.

Geht me?

tzedek

Original Member
Janglenut said:
GehtFuct is just a faggot who thinks he's hot shit because he posts a lot on a site. To bad he's been donkey punched to many times to know what's good for him. Hopefully he will shut the fuck up, and geht the fuck out.

Geht me?

You would know all about getting donkey punched, wouldnt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.