WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This thread is only for the true awesomeness that is procrastination.

I'm writing this only for the sole purpose of procrastinating on doing pre calc, AP US History, and Physics homework I have tonight. So this is my rant about the day. Feel free to not read.

So anyways, I started out the day in this class called digital media. In this class we pretty much just fuck around with photoshop CS2, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, and other general programs having to do with digital media. This lasts about 3 hours and if we're not mucking around in the lab, we're learning about the history of the stuff we're using.

Then I went to my second class, which is teacher's assistant in the mac lab at my school <---- another HARD class [/sarcasm]

Then my last class of the day was APLAC .. AP Language and Composition. We are reading some book called the awakening... and by "we" I mean, that is the assignment, but that I'm not really included in reading it, purely because spark notes are much easier.

After that, I had my first swim practice (conditioning right now). We started out, ran 2 400m laps, then did 8 stadiums (kills calves and quads), then (not all at once) swamp walked 200m (kills hamstrings) then were told to do 80 push ups in 4 reps of 20 in about 8 minutes (I couldn't do all of them), and then we ran another 2 laps. That was just the dry part, after all that we got into the pool and swam 20 laps (which apparently is a "2500" but I don't know if that's meters or yards or what.. so whatever.)

Then, I had choir practice, which includes choreography. I go in, already sore from swimming, and have to lift and dip this girl (125-ish lbs) like 20 times as well as doing other muscle taxing maneuvers. Then we had an hour of singing, and I got home (after not having been home for 14 hours) at 9 PM.

Now, (what I'm procrastinating on doing) I have to do a lesson of precalc (45 mins - 1 hour), do a lab write up for physics (30 mins) and read 2 chapters of APUSH (1 - 1.5 hours) ... so here I go .. or maybe I'll take a shower first :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading, and have a swell evening.:thumbsup: :happysad:

well just don't think about it .... just do it..... then think of what you could be doing while ur doing it and it will go by faster if you think of doing something u like to do like skating, driving, or masturbating:thumbsup:

gummi_

Tenderony
Two and a half hours isn't so long, although i'll admit you seem to have had quite a packed day.

Going on a different tangent to Foamy, i'd rather say just suck it up and do it. Once it's out of the way, you can do whatever you want with the rest of your time, or if you have no time left, at least take some pride in the fact at how much you achieved in one day.

I would have cained those pushups, btw. :p

Hope the time flies for you.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Of course you're goona say just do it, but he's procrastinating, sillies. :happysad: That's the point of the thread, AND he wanted to tell us about his day.

God, people these days, all about them.

Dang Dude... sounds like my HS years.

But, now college is here and it's still the same story... minus the soreness.

Procrastination.... still the same, no change -- except now i avoid it by sleeping... hehe.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I was going to reply yesterday, but just got around to it. Now I forgot what I was going to say.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Indeed.

While money is the root of all evil, procrastination is the root of all peace.

Think about it, if Hitler was like, "you know what, I could invade Poland, but I'll just do it tomarrow."

What about the Pope going, "Damn all these non Roman Catholics. There must be a way to incite Crusades, but I just don't want to do the paperwork. Ah, screw it."

blk990

Serial Killer
Now, (what I'm procrastinating on doing) I have to do a lesson of precalc (45 mins - 1 hour), do a lab write up for physics (30 mins) and read 2 chapters of APUSH (1 - 1.5 hours) ... so here I go .. or maybe I'll take a shower first :rolleyes:
Sleep is for the weak! :mad:

0nlyangel

alright sunnyD
i do alot of procrastining i always say i do it later but i end up not untill one day i just do it ill like get hw ill do it at 12:34 at night lol my mom says its a bad habbit but i dont call it a habbit :)

Slacker

Postaholic
I am one of the biggest propcrastinators ever. I have to read a book and do a project on it and it's due tommorow. I have only read 82 out of it's 309 pages. I have an essay due tommorow and talk about my geometry homework. I have some science to do. I also have some history homework. All due tommorow. I'll say I will stay up til' 3-4 am in the morning. I am doing my reading now. But the cool part is that I always turn it in.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Just look for jot notes on the internet about the book...

0nlyangel

alright sunnyD
Linksy said:
I am one of the biggest propcrastinators ever. I have to read a book and do a project on it and it's due tommorow. I have only read 82 out of it's 309 pages. I have an essay due tommorow and talk about my geometry homework. I have some science to do. I also have some history homework. All due tommorow. I'll say I will stay up til' 3-4 am in the morning. I am doing my reading now. But the cool part is that I always turn it in.
u sound just like me i propcrasinat alot like anything chores,homework,school work(in the class room) lol but sense i didnt go to school today i really didnt get any home work but the homework that was due yesterday o well