This week sucks just like each day that goes by

whoopwhoopwhoop

Hoodrat
Okay? This week was already going to be bloody awful! It's the end of the semester and that's the worst period EVER! Then our stupid local Wendy's had to mess up by giving me food poisoning!FOR TWO DAYS! I have so much stuff due and you HAD TO DO THAT TO ME? I don't have time to cook either and yet you used this to give me a customer spoiled food.........What's wrong with you!!! Then I was feeling terrible and I DID NO WORK because of that and I barely have time left. Wendy's you suck. I hope you get sued. <3

Also not my hardware broke. I just recovered and my hardware pieces for a project broke? WHAT IS THIS. The week barely started and it's going downhill already.This is SO UNFAIR.
Also my mood is generally crap anyway I HATE MY MOOD TOO and myself couldn't I make better decisions ?I never do.
Where is my luck when I need it?...
Actually it was never there to begin with.Now I am sad. Insert sad emoji
Also screw wendy's. I don't care what you say at all.
Also thank you for my failiversary WTF?!At least you give me a trophy for it.

1591698544696.png

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Wendys is ok. I dislike their new trend of making spicy versions of all their food, because I hate spicy food. Their regular menu is pretty good though.

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
The flavors are OK to me...But I prefer my food without a side of food poisoning.
Hope that this week sucks less for you.
I'm getting McDonalds.
Wendy's is a snake.
Holy crap... you've been with the site for two years, and don't know we're not supposed to double/triple post? There IS a multi quote tool you know (or you can just repeatedly hit reply and answer each one individually).

Anyway, sorry to hear about your food poisoning... hopefully you can prove it and sue their asses.

whoopwhoopwhoop

Hoodrat
Holy crap... you've been with the site for two years, and don't know we're not supposed to double/triple post? There IS a multi quote tool you know (or you can just repeatedly hit reply and answer each one individually).

Anyway, sorry to hear about your food poisoning... hopefully you can prove it and sue their asses.
I have only been only online for about 8 days in those two years. But thanks!I'll remember to do that.
Thanks. I'll try.

I caught a furlough. Meh...
Ouch..Hang in there mate!

Edit:Wow I actually used to multi quote people in the past....

• 1LOL
Reactions: beef_roller