WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

thoughts...

An endless maze in a mind i call my own... confusing... misleading... distracting. Thoughts... questions without answers... will i ever find peace? what exactly is the meaning of life? why am i here... on this earth? i've searched for answers many times, but to no avail. Yes, those thoughts are what flit through my mind like the shadows... then they drift elsewhere... to one person... one person who i've never met, yet she cares about me... cares as nobody else cared. it was her who showed me how to care... how to love... showed me that there is more to myself than all the hate and anger i've built up over the years.

Dreams... memories of days long past... never to be recovered... dreams of what i've wanted but was never able to get... i awake with a smile... or a scream... i drift off again, once again entering that strange mysterious world of the mind. Nothing makes sense, yet i understand it all... nothing is real, yet i am there. it all comes into vivid clarity in my mind... and for the moment, i am there... i awake, and that moment is gone... like the childhood memories... never to be recovered.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i would say " i bet you feel special" but that was really good

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I actaully dont think I saw this....I like it.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Unforgiven said:
An endless maze in a mind i call my own... confusing... misleading... distracting. Thoughts... questions without answers... will i ever find peace? what exactly is the meaning of life? why am i here... on this earth? i've searched for answers many times, but to no avail. Yes, those thoughts are what flit through my mind like the shadows... then they drift elsewhere... to one person... one person who i've never met, yet she cares about me... cares as nobody else cared. it was her who showed me how to care... how to love... showed me that there is more to myself than all the hate and anger i've built up over the years.

Dreams... memories of days long past... never to be recovered... dreams of what i've wanted but was never able to get... i awake with a smile... or a scream... i drift off again, once again entering that strange mysterious world of the mind. Nothing makes sense, yet i understand it all... nothing is real, yet i am there. it all comes into vivid clarity in my mind... and for the moment, i am there... i awake, and that moment is gone... like the childhood memories... never to be recovered.
WOW, extremly touching unfogiven,... rep point .. indeed