WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Thread that doesnt belong here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
How come on WTF.com, a place to Rant and Rave about anything you want, there isnt a section for random ranting? I couldnt decide which forum to post this on, so here it is. (Broken help me out.. and how ya been buddy?)

I have a message for all the people who think slapping kids out of a car window is a good idea: FUCK YOU and you'll get what you deserve!!! Anyone who doesnt like it, FUCK YOU TOO!!! Check out this video: (Caution: Extreme video) Click me .

One: Most people (probably not most members here :p ) will be in shock after watching this video. I couldn't help but laugh due to the amount of stupidity involved.

Two: I'm not saying I didn't have sympathy for the kid, but I'd probably have more if he wasn't such a dumbass.

Three: Don't post a reply unless you've watched the video, or I'll call you a dumbass as well.

Four: Watch the video.

If there is a place to post random ranting threads, show me where it is. I almost put this under the current events or whatever, but it's not public knowledge nor did I see it in the news.. The other reason I placed it in Bait and Tackle is because Broken is the moderator, and if it needs to be moved he has to do it! Muah ha ha ha ha ha!! :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Holy Fuck dude! That is just sick and wrong and painful. Holy Shit! Okay calm down, but holy shit that looked like it hurt.

BakEd13 said:
How come on WTF.com, a place to Rant and Rave about anything you want, there isnt a section for random ranting? I couldnt decide which forum to post this on, so here it is. (Broken help me out.. and how ya been buddy?)

I have a message for all the people who think slapping kids out of a car window is a good idea: FUCK YOU and you'll get what you deserve!!! Anyone who doesnt like it, FUCK YOU TOO!!! Check out this video: (Caution: Extreme video) Click me .

One: Most people (probably not most members here :p ) will be in shock after watching this video. I couldn't help but laugh due to the amount of stupidity involved.

Two: I'm not saying I didn't have sympathy for the kid, but I'd probably have more if he wasn't such a dumbass.

Three: Don't post a reply unless you've watched the video, or I'll call you a dumbass as well.

Four: Watch the video.

If there is a place to post random ranting threads, show me where it is. I almost put this under the current events or whatever, but it's not public knowledge nor did I see it in the news.. The other reason I placed it in Bait and Tackle is because Broken is the moderator, and if it needs to be moved he has to do it! Muah ha ha ha ha ha!! :D
Wait, why the hell was he even doing that... what a dumass he is... It's bad and all that he got hurt but it's completely his fault.
Cars arent toys, and this kid probably is now about as smart as a rock after getting hit like that, not that he was any smarter than a rock before that.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Dude, I saw that video before. No one slaped him out of the car. They were being dumb immature teenage boys and he just happend try a stunt and died doing it. All he was trying to do was pull a stunt by sticking his body out of the car.

Oh and there is a forum for random bullshit. ITS CALLED "CHIT CHAT"! What a noob! :mfinger:

BakEd13

Cuddles said:
Dude, I saw that video before. No one slaped him out of the car. They were being dumb immature teenage boys and he just happend try a stunt and died doing it. All he was trying to do was pull a stunt by sticking his body out of the car.
Sigh.. You watched the video, and I'm still calling you a dumbass.. I didn't say a damn word about parents, and he WAS slapping a kid out of the car window. Notice the kid on the bike, then hear the "SMACK" then watch the kid fall out of the car. Don't reply with nonsense. I realise they are immature boys pulling "stunts" from their car, that is why I called them dumbasses.

Thanks for letting me know about chit chat.. I appreciate it. But this thread just turned into me flaming your stupidity, so it now belongs here. kthx :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:
Sigh.. You watched the video, and I'm still calling you a dumbass.. I didn't say a damn word about parents, and he WAS slapping a kid out of the car window. Notice the kid on the bike, then hear the "SMACK" then watch the kid fall out of the car. Don't reply with nonsense. I realise they are immature boys pulling "stunts" from their car, that is why I called them dumbasses.

Thanks for letting me know about chit chat.. I appreciate it. But this thread just turned into me flaming your stupidity, so it now belongs here. kthx :mfinger:
Read my thread again shit for brains :mfinger:

And I really don't see a hand slapping anyone in that video, all I see is a dumbfuck who tryed to do a stunt and got what he deserved.

BakEd13

Holy fuck! He edit's the shit out, then calls me shit for brains.. Bwahahah... I read your thread again, you said he was trying a stunt by pulling his body out of the car.. The reason he was leaning out of the car, was to smack the kid on the bike.. Don't be such an ignorant fuck you retard.. Jesus christ people like you make people like me murderers.. :thumbsdn: :gun:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:
Holy fuck! He edit's the shit out, then calls me shit for brains.. Bwahahah... I read your thread again, you said he was trying a stunt by pulling his body out of the car.. The reason he was leaning out of the car, was to smack the kid on the bike.. Don't be such an ignorant fuck you retard.. Jesus christ people like you make people like me murderers.. :thumbsdn: :gun:
He? you better look again, I am not a he and I edit that post before you replyed, so that shows how slow you are. You need to go take you noob ass somewhere else other than here bitch boy :mfinger:

BakEd13

OMG ITS A FEMALE!!! Bwahahaha no wonder.. You edited your post while I was replying dipshit.. Why don't you go back in your bathroom and fix your hair, and let the men handle this topic.. Thanks for your input though! (I'm just saying that... I really don't mean it..)

*EDIT* Heres a thought, PUT EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY TO ME IN YOUR FUCKING THREAD BEFORE YOU HIT SUBMIT, 'BITCHGIRL'. *EDIT*

*2nd EDIT* BTW, whats your definition of a noob? If you go by join date, youre the noob. If you go by posts, youre also the noob because you don't have a life outside of the internet. Get a fucking job and become dependent unlike your whore of a mother did.. End. *2nd EDIT*

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
BakEd13 said:
OMG ITS A FEMALE!!! Bwahahaha no wonder.. You edited your post while I was replying dipshit.. Why don't you go back in your bathroom and fix your hair, and let the men handle this topic.. Thanks for your input though! (I'm just saying that... I really don't mean it..)
You know your going to hell right?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:
I was aware actually.. But thanks for trying to point that out.. I'll keep a seat warm for you :D
Oh you are really going to hell now man fucker.
[QOUTE]If you go by posts, youre also the noob because you don't have a life outside of the internet.[/QUOTE]
I have a life outside of the net. I got a full time job. I work everday of the week except fridays. I work mon-Thurs, and Sat and Sunday. I also work Tuesday 10am to 10pm. Now on the other hand. You just put yourself out, by telling me to get a life outside of the net. Look at you fucktard. :mfinger: And you really are a noob if counting on posts. Look who has less than me :mfinger:

Oh and you keep talking about my mother like you are, when she finnally passes away from cancer, she will haunt you for life.

[QOUTE]If you go by posts, youre also the noob because you don't have a life outside of the internet.[/QUOTE]

BakEd13

Heh.. obviously this isnt going anywhere.. I also work full time, own two vehicles, live on my own, etc etc... But I'm not going to defend my life to some fuck stick on the internet who thinks her opinion matters.. And about hell, I hope I beat you there so I'm ready when you get there..

*EDIT* Once again she adds shit to her post.. When your mom dies let me know.. I'll overnight a pack of cigarettes so she has something to smoke on her way to the afterlife.. *EDIT*

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:
Heh.. obviously this isnt going anywhere.. I also work full time, own two vehicles, live on my own, etc etc... But I'm not going to defend my life to some fuck stick on the internet who thinks her opinion matters.. And about hell, I hope I beat you there so I'm ready when you get there..

*EDIT* Once again she adds shit to her post.. When your mom dies let me know.. I'll overnight a pack of cigarettes so she has something to smoke on her way to the afterlife.. *EDIT*
Oh, Why double post when all I got to do is edit. Fucker! Thats good for you that you live on your own and also have a job, now fuck off :mfinger: This is b&t you posted in, so there for I am flamming your ass just the way its suppose to be. Not to mention, you might want to get that dick out your ass anyway, its been in there for about a week.

BakEd13

Cuddles.. I go back and read the posts that I've already read, and there are new lines in each of them.. Stop changing your mind on what you want to say, and fucking say it. There isn't anything up my ass, I just plain don't give a fuck about you, or your dying family members. This thread was about a video I saw on the internet, and to let everyone know I was back for posting.
I forget that some people are ignorant to the truth and obviousness. You need to open your eyes cuddles..

It's posters like Cuddles that make me believe I'm the only sane one left...

BTW: The kid IS slapping the other kid that is on the bike, you can hear it. Another reason I know that is because I've seen it done before.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:
Cuddles.. I go back and read the posts that I've already read, and there are new lines in each of them.. Stop changing your mind on what you want to say, and fucking say it. There isn't anything up my ass, I just plain don't give a fuck about you, or your dying family members. This thread was about a video I saw on the internet, and to let everyone know I was back for posting.
I forget that some people are ignorant to the truth and obviousness. You need to open your eyes cuddles..

It's posters like Cuddles that make me believe I'm the only sane one left...

BTW: The kid IS slapping the other kid that is on the bike, you can hear it. Another reason I know that is because I've seen it done before.
Hey, but you decided to post in B&T, a place for flamming so I really don't give a fuck about you either. I hope you go get hit by a car somewhere or someone one shoots you. I don't give a flying rats ass if you die today or an in hour. I don't GIVE A FUCK :mfinger:

It is my post, and if I have to edit it I will, if you got a problem then don't read it. Other wise SHUT THE FUCK UP! And you are not the sane on, trust me.

BakEd13

Ok I waited long enough this time I hope.. Cuddles for not caring you sure do have good things to say about me.. Like, "you are not the sane one, trust me" (e added for spelling correction) If some situation came about where it was needed for me to trust you, or survive, I would choose death. I don't trust idiots with novice experience in flaming people.. If you would of chose better flames then "die" or "i hope you die" or "i hope you get hit by a car and die" or "i hope someone shoots you" which all involve me dying, I might reconsider my decision on trusting you and your lack of intelligence. As for me not being sane, I'm aware. Ignorance is bliss.

*EDIT* Sorry you didn't say get hit by a car and die, or get shot and die. But both of those could result in my death, thus proving my point on lack of flaming experience/intelligence *EDIT*

Status
Not open for further replies.