Thread that doesnt belong here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:
Ok I waited long enough this time I hope.. Cuddles for not caring you sure do have good things to say about me.. Like, "you are not the sane one, trust me" (e added for spelling correction) If some situation came about where it was needed for me to trust you, or survive, I would choose death. I don't trust idiots with novice experience in flaming people.. If you would of chose better flames then "die" or "i hope you die" or "i hope you get hit by a car and die" or "i hope someone shoots you" which all involve me dying, I might reconsider my decision on trusting you and your lack of intelligence. As for me not being sane, I'm aware. Ignorance is bliss.
Please, like I am going to take back anything I said to about you for you to trust me :cough: like that would ever happen :cough: I don't want you to trust me nor do I want someone like you to even be my friend, jackass.
*EDIT* Sorry you didn't say get hit by a car and die, or get shot and die. But both of those could result in my death, thus proving my point on lack of flaming experience/intelligence *EDIT*

Like you can flame anybetter, fuck off!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Cuddles said:
I don't give a flying rats ass if you die today or an in hour.

If he dies in an hour; isn't that today? You should have said, "I don't give a flying rat's ass if you die today, tomorrow, or the next day."

But, you just continue to run your mouth, princess cunt. And, maybe one day you will win the intArweb. :thumbsup:

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
WTF? Are you on drugs, or just completely stupid? Stop reading what I said, and twisting it to fit your fantasy reality world.. I don't want to be your friend, or even someone you know. Nor did I ask you to take back anything you said.. Why am I even wasting my time anymore.. :mfinger:

*EDIT* Fire_Ze_Missles I like that signature.. :D *EDIT*

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:
WTF? Are you on drugs, or just completely stupid? Stop reading what I said, and twisting it to fit your fantasy reality world.. I don't want to be your friend, or even someone you know. Nor did I ask you to take back anything you said.. Why am I even wasting my time anymore.. :mfinger:
Because you a dumbfuck loser
If you would of chose better flames then "die" or "i hope you die" or "i hope you get hit by a car and die" or "i hope someone shoots you" which all involve me dying, I might reconsider my decision on trusting you and your lack of intelligence. As for me not being sane, I'm aware. Ignorance is bliss.
Nothing else said.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:

*EDIT* Fire_Ze_Missles I like that signature.. :D *EDIT*
look at you, and you talk about me editing my posts all that time...Well now...Right back at ya, for everthing you said about me editing. :mfinger:

BakEd13

Hahaha... OMG this bitch has me rolling in laughfter.. She's so stupid she doesn't even realise it.. Doesn't understand my flames against her intelligence, so she 'flames' me by calling me a dumbfuck loser and telling me to die.. Please tell me someone else is having as much fun reading her posts as I am..

*EDIT*
Cuddles said:
look at you, and you talk about me editing my posts all that time...Well now...Right back at ya, for everthing you said about me editing. :mfinger:
Hahahaha... *EDIT*

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:
Hahaha... OMG this bitch has me rolling in laughfter.. She's so stupid she doesn't even realise it.. Doesn't understand my flames against her intelligence, so she 'flames' me by calling me a dumbfuck loser and telling me to die.. Please tell me someone else is having as much fun reading her posts as I am..

*EDIT*
Hahahaha... *EDIT*
Hahaha, laugh all you want but try not to get caught next time with a cock in your mough ok.

*edit*...look, I can use it too.

Dumbass!

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
guys please settle this over some nice lemonaide and give each other a big warm hug.

btw - anyone pissed that the video was so short? i would have liked to see the body.

BakEd13

Cuddles said:
Hahaha, laugh all you want but try not to get caught next time with a cock in your mough ok.

*edit*...look, I can use it too.

Dumbass!
Holy shit stop the madness! I can't laugh anymore my stomach hurts.. But I'm not sure which is more funny, your pathetic attempts at flaming, your grammar, or your spelling.. "LOOK MI MAMA LEERNED ME REEL GOOD HOW TO REED AND WRIGHT AND SPEEK OUT MY MOUGH" But seriously.. Stop pulling my chain.. You can't be that stupid..

fuck_you said:
guys please settle this over some nice lemonaide and give each other a big warm hug.

btw - anyone pissed that the video was so short? i would have liked to see the body.
I would of liked to seen his mangled face as well.. :D

HamDaMan

Hoodrat
Fucking great baked u destroyed cuddles. dumb bitch :mfinger: . Also he was trying to slap a kid and fell out so go fuck yourself cuddles. :gun:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
HamDaMan said:
Fucking great baked u destroyed cuddles. dumb bitch :mfinger: . Also he was trying to slap a kid and fell out so go fuck yourself cuddles. :gun:
What the fuck did you just say? Whatever it was did not make any sence.

BakEd13

Cuddles said:
Let me ask you something. What does the 13 stand for in your name? Does it mean your a 13 year old little boy.
Actually 13 is my lucky number.. but good try. What does your name mean? That you weigh 350 lbs, live alone, and like cheetos?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:
Actually 13 is my lucky number.. but good try. What does your name mean? That you weigh 350 lbs, live alone, and like cheetos?
Fuck no, but nice try to you too. Cuddles to me means cute. I thougt is was a cute name. Look at my pic if you wanna know I what look like. I sure as hell am not fat. I only weigh 103Lbs

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
BakEd13 said:

No. She is a crack whore who "cuddles" with her dealer. Just look at her picture. :D :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.