Thread that doesnt belong here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Fire_ze_Missles said:
No. She is a crack whore who "cuddles" with her dealer. Just look at her picture. :D :thumbsup:
How the fuck do I look like a crack whore. And I don't see myself in the pick cuddling with some dealer. I think you are mistaken that for yourself.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
I hate the FCC said:
You're an immature teenager too princess.
Not even close, I am not a teenager, but going to be 21 in June. Now as for you, that would be you. You are nothing but an immature liberal jackass.
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
Cuddles said:
Fuck no, but nice try to you too. Cuddles to me means cute. I thougt is was a cute name. Look at my pic if you wanna know I what look like. I sure as hell am not fat. I only weigh 103Lbs
Oh so that roughly translates as an ugly anorexic female with no purpose or meaning in life, other then to torment others because of the deep hatred for yourself? And why the FUCK would I want to put a face to the stupidity? For more flame material? If I had to choose between you and a box of rocks as a partner in a spelling bee, or anything for that matter, the better choice would weigh more then you do..

*EDIT* Do you even know what the word Liberal means? *EDIT*
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
Cuddles said:
Not even close, I am not a teenager, but going to be 21 in June. Now as for you, that would be you. You are nothing but an immature liberal jackass.


Whoa! 21?! Quick, someone hand her a fucking medal. Regardless of your age, you are still immature and run your mouth too much. Go suck a dick. :thumbsup:
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
BakEd13 said:
Oh so that roughly translates as an ugly anorexic female with no purpose or meaning in life, other then to torment others because of the deep hatred for yourself? And why the FUCK would I want to put a face to the stupidity? For more flame material? If I had to choose between you and a box of rocks as a partner in a spelling bee, or anything for that matter, the better choice would weigh more then you do..

*EDIT* Do you even know what the word Liberal means? *EDIT*
Um, I am not anorexic, you better belive that. I am just short and small. OH and I don't hate myself. I have a good life, a man, and people who love me. What do you have, a blow up doll?
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Whoa! 21?! Quick, someone hand her a fucking medal. Regardless of your age, you are still immature and run your mouth too much. Go suck a dick. :thumbsup:
Sorry, already tryed that once with my man. But hey, why don't you go try and lick a pussy, that is if any girl would ever come near you?
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
Cuddles said:
Sorry, already tryed that once with my man. But hey, why don't you go try and lick a pussy, that is if any girl would ever come near you?
Does your man come with batteries, or do you purchase them seperately?
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
Cuddles said:
Sorry, already tryed that once with my man. But hey, why don't you go try and lick a pussy, that is if any girl would ever come near you?


You already tried that with your man? You mean, you tried to suck on his penis? Were you so bad that you couldn't get him to cum? Or was he unable to get it up due to your crack-whore look? I am going to assume it was a combination of both.
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,558
4
0
Now as for you, that would be you.
:confused: what does that even mean? Tell me anorexic princess. An immature liberal jackass? You surely are 10 if you would say that. Baked she's too young for a dildo. She's only 10.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
BakEd13 said:
Actually 13 is my lucky number.. but good try. What does your name mean? That you weigh 350 lbs, live alone, and like cheetos?

I would have to say, that my friend is the funniest thing i have read in awile :p Welcome to WTF :thumbsup:
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
shep said:
I would have to say, that my friend is the funniest thing i have read in awile :p Welcome to WTF :thumbsup:
Shep... I've seen that name before.. Have I ranted on a ranting of yours? I've been a member here since you have.. that must be where I've seen it :] Unless you play CS:S..

*EDIT* Or youre a mod on this site... *pounds head on desk* *EDIT*
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
Nah i don't play cs.I am just another local asshole here at wtf.Well i guess a welcome back is in order :cool:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,686
2,416
537
Cuddles said:
blah,blah,blah?

BakEd13 said:
blah,blah,blah?
...are you two going to fuck,or what?

Ed,I've only two things further to say to you.
Take fucking pictures,and leave yourself out of them.

*gehtfuct takes his "dumbass" to go watch the video*
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
lol.. How ya been gehtfuct? I still have my gehtfuct card! Thanks for the WB Shep.. Where is Broken at? and where is my favorite bitch Kitana hiding? :D
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
I still have my ghetfuct card(is it still valid for a free slurpie?)Broken is swabbing the deck(wtf janitor)Kit is hiding in the rafter's waiting for her soldier boy to return
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,686
2,416
537
BakEd13 said:
lol.. How ya been gehtfuct? I still have my gehtfuct card! Thanks for the WB Shep.. Where is Broken at? and where is my favorite bitch Kitana hiding? :D
Welcome back,dude. You can cash in your gehtfuct card at any Taco Bell dumpster,or you can trade it for great prizes at
Jason & BRiTs
house of N.A.M.B.L.A. midgets. I think Kit and Broken may have locked themselves in the bathroom again.
"Turn knob,PULL open door." Der!
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,093
183
180
BakEd13 said:
But this thread just turned into me flaming your stupidity, so it now belongs here. kthx :mfinger:

So that is why there are so many pages. I was going to read them but Im pretty sure it went like this:

Your stupid
No your stupid
You suck at the internet
so you suck at sucking
fuck you
no fuck you
eat dick
:mfinger:

does that about sum it up?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.