Thread that doesnt belong here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BakEd13 said:
lol.. How ya been gehtfuct? I still have my gehtfuct card! Thanks for the WB Shep.. Where is Broken at? and where is my favorite bitch Kitana hiding? :D
So immature, to call a friend a bitch. I am sure she would love that :thumbsdn:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Just short and small not anorexic. That is describing a 10 year old. You say you have a man but by your description you sound like your what 4'7. Your either a midget :thumbsdn: or a 10 year old. :thumbsdn: It's a lose-lose situation for you.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I hate the FCC said:
Just short and small not anorexic. That is describing a 10 year old. You say you have a man but by your description you sound like your what 4'7. Your either a midget :thumbsdn: or a 10 year old. :thumbsdn: It's a lose-lose situation for you.
No, I am not a midget, I am 5.0 even. I am skinny, but now too skinny. I am not a crack whore, I am 20 and have a 23 year old man. One day, i will get a pic of me and him together and post it.

Also for all you shitheads that can't be serious, how the fuck can I be 10 and be a crack whore?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Cuddles said:
No, I am not a midget, I am 5.0 even. I am skinny, but now too skinny. I am not a crack whore, I am 20 and have a 23 year old man. One day, i will get a pic of me and him together and post it.

Also for all you shitheads that can't be serious, how the fuck can I be 10 and be a crack whore?
I never said you were a 10 year old crack whore you heroine whore. :D

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Whatever, I don't care anymore. Call me what you all like, but that is only making yourselves look like complete immature idiots.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Heroine Whore said:
Whatever, I don't care anymore. Call me what you all like, but that is only making yourselves look like complete immature idiots.
Accepting defeat already princess? How sad. :( :thumbsdn:

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Cuddles said:
Lol.. you brought this on yourself you stupid bitch.. Next time don't open your cocksucking mouth and give dumbass comments on shit you know nothing about.. kthxwingg.. :mfinger:

bnccoder

Postaholic
BakEd13 said:
Lol.. you brought this on yourself you stupid bitch.. Next time don't open your cocksucking mouth and give dumbass comments on shit you know nothing about.. kthxwingg.. :mfinger:

Shut the fuck up you withering piece of donkey shit. This thread is chidish and immature. Lay off off Cuddles. I would say go back to fucking your dog in the corner but not even a dog needs that kind of punishment. Grow some balls and shut your cock sucking blue balled disrespectful shit hole and accually work on matureing before you post. Also, you might want to learn something about someone before you start talking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.