WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Three Weeks....too long!

I go back to college in three weeks!!!!! :woot:
I am so excited about moving out again! Freedom is ever so wonderful! w00t!! Sorry, I know this isn't the best of topics, I was just so excited.

magnolia

Postaholic
I leave for college in 25 days and I couldn't be more nervous. It's my freshman year and I haven't been away from home for more than a week at a time in my life. It's going to all be new.

I think this is a great topic, btw. :thumbsup:

keebs

Particinator
less than a month before it all starts up again *shudders* oh well, i have to go back sometime, the thing is i live close to the universty, so i just stay home.

magnolia said:
I leave for college in 25 days and I couldn't be more nervous. It's my freshman year and I haven't been away from home for more than a week at a time in my life. It's going to all be new.

I think this is a great topic, btw. :thumbsup:
How attached to your parents are you? I think that plays a big role in how you feel once you get to college. I love my parents, but my dad and I are constantly back and forth between fighting and being okay. Eighteen years with him was enough, you know? So, when I got to college it was a burden off for me, and I love it! If you've never had any serious problem with your parents, however, and you're really strongly attached to them then I could see there being a problem. I wouldn't worry about it. You'll find out more about yourself once you get there, and that part's what's really exciting. Good luck in your freshman year. Piece of advice, don't let the social life get out of hand. I did that and I lost my scholarship.

Jung

???
Premium
magnolia said:
As long as you're anything short of a hermit, you'll forget all bout that within your first two weeks. :) College is a blast, enjoy! It's probably the last time in your life you'll get to be irresponsible, immature and stupid. (which usually means have fun.)