WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

threesome problem

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
My boyfriend wants to have a threesome..and Hey I have nothing against it..but he keeps buggin about it, yesterday I read "slitz" e mens "cosmopolitan" and there it said "a threesome is one of the best things that could happen to a man" and then he commented "SEee, why won't you give me one" or something like that...and I became really sad, like he has bugged about it almost everyday or something...and I start feeling more like that he's just with me becouse he wants a threesome and I'm not enough for him, he needs another girl too...

PLEASE some advice..and please real advice... :(

tzedek

Original Member
tell him to go suck an egg. i think it is lame if he wants you to do that shit...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Stardust said:
My boyfriend wants to have a threesome..and Hey I have nothing against it..but he keeps buggin about it, yesterday I read "slitz" e mens "cosmopolitan" and there it said "a threesome is one of the best things that could happen to a man" and then he commented "SEee, why won't you give me one" or something like that...and I became really sad, like he has bugged about it almost everyday or something...and I start feeling more like that he's just with me becouse he wants a threesome and I'm not enough for him, he needs another girl too...

Stardust... that's sad...I would feel the same way, maybe you should ask him what the reasons behind 'his threesome urges' .. and put it to him the way you said here.

I don't really see any other way around it except saying no...and the circle continues :redface: :eek:

Stardust

thx for the advice, and yeah..I will talk to him becouse I'm not the person that likes to hold things inside n never tell what the problem is... but thx :)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Many men's fantasies include a sexual experience with 2 girls. It's like a huge canyon your just gearin to fly your quad over. Heh, or something. Once a threesome occurs, the man can now boast to his buddies, carry himself with a greater sense of worth... it can really be quite momentous in anybodys sexual life. If you really care for him, and if he really cares about you, I don't see why this would b e a problem, and he may become more in love with you for your openness.

It could be a sticky situation and tricky, but if it's pulled off right it could help a relationship, and be fun! Good luck.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stardust said:

If you are not comfortable doing it, tell him to fuck off. Or tell him you will have a threesome if he has anal with another guy. That will catch him off gaurd. Hey, whats good for the goose is good for the gander, right? Its all about equality.

On the other hand, if you would like to try it out, then try it, but dont let it effect your relationship with him.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I really don't understand why anyone would want to have a threesome. Isn't sex supposed to be something special, shared between two people who love each other more than anything else in the world? Why should anyone want to brag about who they had sex with, or how many people they've had sex with? To me, that's something that should be shared only between you and your significant other, not something to broadcast for all the world to hear in all its explicit detail.
But that's just my opinion. I've never had a girlfriend, so I really wouldn't know much about the subject, now would I? :(

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Tell him that he can have a threesome as long as you get to pick the other person.

Then go find some guy to have a threesome with you and your guy.

Really. I'm serious. I think that will show him how you feel.

"What do you mean baby... you need two guys? One isn't enough?"

Stardust

thx guys, well I love him, I dun see anything wrong in threesomes ...but it's just that he keeps on bugging me with it.. so I feel a bit..not enough for him..If he'd just let it go and then he'd get suprised.. And im afraid Ill get really jelous when he's with the other girl..so..yeah. a bit of a fucked up thing this..I just should work on my none existing selfesteem so I would believe that he loves me..And the weird thing is, that if I where single I wouldnt see any problem in being in a threesome...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Just both attack the other girl... If someone in a threesome pays too much attention to anyone else... stuff goes wrong...

Stardust

yeah i know, id rather do it like Im all with the girl and he just jerks off or something

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Stardust said:
yeah i know, id rather do it like Im all with the girl and he just jerks off or something

Now that would be all sorts of funny.

:) welli had a bf that used to ask that of me lots as well, i used to tease him and sarcastically answer, but he too got more persistant, so finally i got annoyed at him and told him that i am too jealous a person to be able to, i don't share well with others, then i said even if we were to do it, i'd dump your ass the next day anyways. :mad: my friends hubby used to ask the same of her, she one night said you no what Al, i'll happily go thro this bar and personally pick the girl that we can have it with, but after we are finished you can bet your bottom dollar that next weekend your sucking some serious dick! :p

blw72887

Just a poster
ferengi74656 said:
I really don't understand why anyone would want to have a threesome. Isn't sex supposed to be something special, shared between two people who love each other more than anything else in the world? Why should anyone want to brag about who they had sex with, or how many people they've had sex with? To me, that's something that should be shared only between you and your significant other, not something to broadcast for all the world to hear in all its explicit detail.
But that's just my opinion. I've never had a girlfriend, so I really wouldn't know much about the subject, now would I? :(
I agree with you, sex is suppose to be about loving your significant other and not about having sex with as many people as you can in a week or something.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
if you want to do it for your own sexual gratification, then do it... otherwise tell him to wank into a tissue, and not while he's watching you...

threesomes are more about a group effort than one person... the way your boyfriend is carrying on, it sounds like he is not going to be very good at it anyway, cause he is doing it for himself only.

and you can quote me directly on that :thumbsup:

Stardust

thx you all :)
Youh have really gived good advice.. :D

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Stardust said:
thx guys, well I love him, I dun see anything wrong in threesomes ...but it's just that he keeps on bugging me with it.. so I feel a bit..not enough for him..If he'd just let it go and then he'd get suprised.. And im afraid Ill get really jelous when he's with the other girl..so..yeah. a bit of a fucked up thing this..I just should work on my none existing selfesteem so I would believe that he loves me..And the weird thing is, that if I where single I wouldnt see any problem in being in a threesome...
Don't just do it because you love him. Things can get screwed up if you are doing this for him. You may start wondering if he likes the other person more. What if he seems to be spending more time with the other girl than you? What if you enjoy the other girl more than him. He might start getting upset. Will you really be able to respect yourself or him after the threesome? ...even if he did spend more time with you but still had sex with the other girl. What if he asks you to do this threesome again? Will some insecurities start up again like...why is he persuing this again? ...didn't I already agree to it that last time? ...was it not good enough? ...was I not enough afterwards? Really concider the reason to do this before doing this. If he's really persistant, you need to know why this is so important to him. Is it because he wants to share some huge experience with you or is it some fantasy that he wants that having you there is just a bonus and it's only for the experience of having a threesome...to brag later about it to friends or something like that.

Please concider all possible reasons. The worst feeling after sharing such an emotional event is the lost of respect and the feeling of regret. If you are unsre if you'd regret it, don't do it. If he doesn't give you a very certain and honest answer about how he feels about you and why he wants to do this, don't do it. Since this includes a third party, your feelings are going to be stronger about this. You mentioned you don't have a large self-esteem. That to me says this is not a good idea. You have to be really sure it's what YOU want and that he's doing this for the right reasons too.

If I were you, I wouldn't do it if my bf wanted it. Even if it were to make him happy, I wouldn't want to. I personally think nothing could be better than sharing a romantic moment with just my bf and no one else. Even if we are having some hot, wild, monkey sex, it's still special because it's just with him.

Good luck with your decision!

Stardust

I knoow I knooow..thats why I don't wanna...becouse I'm SO scared that the other girl will be better or something like that

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stardust said:
I knoow I knooow..thats why I don't wanna...becouse I'm SO scared that the other girl will be better or something like that
You are not ready to have a three some. I suggest not doing it. It will cause more problems. I suggest getting a new boyfriend, someone who cares for you and doesn't push you into doing things you are obviously scared off even if you say you are not.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Stardust said:

Wow, that sounds like sort of a problem I had with my boyfriend. One day we got into this argument and it got too far. I was in a prissy mood and got him pissed off. It started out where he keeps talking about these foreign chicks he sees at school. (He goes to Old Dominion University) He always talks about how hot they are and shit, so finally it pissed me off. I told him I was getting tired of him always talking about them and what they do and shit. The next day he emails me back and says that he wants to be able to fuck other girls and still have a relationship with me. He says because we don't see each other that much until the weekend, he needs more, as in sex. He wanted to be able to love me in a loving relationship but still fuck other girls just for sex. I got really pissed off at him for saying that. I told him that, he just wanted me to fuck me and this and that, and he said that’s not true that he loved me, but at the beginning it was just suppose to be about sex. We have been together for 3 years. Well ever since then, and I was really upset, he finally stopped talking about that subject. I think he had just said that to piss me off, cause I was jealous at the fact that he was talking about foreign chicks.