WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

through my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#1
lets talk random people.



lets start off with school. i know many of you are past it, lucky bastards.

as i made my way out of my media studies class last week to head to lunch, i bumped into some friends out in the court yard, there were two girls standing there which ive never talked to or even knew their name. we were talking randomly the one on the left said, 'dont talk to me' i replied, 'why not?'
and she responded 'because i hate you'. at this point i was mildly surprised because i had no idea who she was, naturally i asked who she was in my most 'fuck you' voice i could muster.

this proves one thing, girls can never be understood.

going to a private school means uniforms, last week we had our free dress day. we had our emoband lovers left right and centre, wearing app 'punked out' clothing, then theres me, with my korn shirt and everything else, black attire. what astounds me is how piss weak peoples reasons were to say that korn is gay, the one i do remember is ' your not musically fashionable' i nearly shat my pants when i was told this by a chick wearing the simple plan shirt that sported the slogan 'still not getting any'.

now to the music monopoly. its very clear to me how rigged the music industry is, id get you some statistics but i cant be fucked. what makes me wonder is what people do when they listen to music, i will always be a slipknot/korn/mudvayne fan weather they make it to the charts or not, but i wish i could say the same for many, people greenday is huge over here, thus everyone likes them they are everyones 'favourite band'.....jump back 8 months and they wouldnt have given a fuck.

Cops, these guys are some of the biggest freakin nazis ive ever seen, i was on the train the other day (i dont take the train much) and i had one foot on a seat. one of them approached me, and told me to take it off, i apologised politely and took my foot off the chair. then he pulled out his booklet and began to write on it, at which i replied, this is the first time ive taken the train in about 6 months, i didnt realised the rules. now i get some big assed fuck off lecture from this bastard. lets leave it at that.

im sure theres more i could type about. but im good now.
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#3
1. korn rules hard
2. girls like that either get laid way too much, or not enough
3. YOUR cops are nazis
4. school sucks
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#4
dont worry, next time ill wear my dope shirt that sports a rather obscene slogan on it........
 
5,711
1,108
257
#5
Yuck, give it up





























































































I want to spam this thread until it dies.











































































































done. now kill it, please
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#6
funny bastard arent ya? well atleast mine wasnt about cuddles...........AGAIN
 
5,711
1,108
257
#7
YUCK FOU!!! said:
funny bastard arent ya? well atleast mine wasnt about cuddles...........AGAIN
OMG!

I REPEAT THREAD!

NEVER HAD THOSE BEFORE!!!

:O
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#8
Let's talk random people.

The rash I had on my leg last night, has gone.. It was just an allergy to something.
The weather here is nice.
I'm replying to this gay-ass-wannabe thread.
For..no
reason
at
all.
 
5,711
1,108
257
#9
meh_it_all said:
Let's talk random people.

The rash I had on my leg last night, has gone.. It was just an allergy to something.
The weather here is nice.
I'm replying to this gay-ass-wannabe thread.
For..no
reason
at
all.
Did you really fly that canoe to the pancakes?
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#10
meh_it_all said:
Let's talk random people.

The rash I had on my leg last night, has gone.. It was just an allergy to something.
The weather here is nice.
I'm replying to this gay-ass-wannabe thread.
For..no
reason
at
all.
except
for
that
telltale
reason
of
wanting
to get
the
1000
post
holy
grail.................
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#11
Riiighhhtt, I don't show off how many posts I have, except for some people I know :rolleyes:
 

hove420

the shocka
194
0
0
#12
YUCK FOU!!! said:
lets talk random people.



lets start off with school. i know many of you are past it, lucky bastards.

as i made my way out of my media studies class last week to head to lunch, i bumped into some friends out in the court yard, there were two girls standing there which ive never talked to or even knew their name. we were talking randomly the one on the left said, 'dont talk to me' i replied, 'why not?'
and she responded 'because i hate you'. at this point i was mildly surprised because i had no idea who she was, naturally i asked who she was in my most 'fuck you' voice i could muster.

this proves one thing, girls can never be understood.

going to a private school means uniforms, last week we had our free dress day. we had our emoband lovers left right and centre, wearing app 'punked out' clothing, then theres me, with my korn shirt and everything else, black attire. what astounds me is how piss weak peoples reasons were to say that korn is gay, the one i do remember is ' your not musically fashionable' i nearly shat my pants when i was told this by a chick wearing the simple plan shirt that sported the slogan 'still not getting any'.

now to the music monopoly. its very clear to me how rigged the music industry is, id get you some statistics but i cant be fucked. what makes me wonder is what people do when they listen to music, i will always be a slipknot/korn/mudvayne fan weather they make it to the charts or not, but i wish i could say the same for many, people greenday is huge over here, thus everyone likes them they are everyones 'favourite band'.....jump back 8 months and they wouldnt have given a fuck.

Cops, these guys are some of the biggest freakin nazis ive ever seen, i was on the train the other day (i dont take the train much) and i had one foot on a seat. one of them approached me, and told me to take it off, i apologised politely and took my foot off the chair. then he pulled out his booklet and began to write on it, at which i replied, this is the first time ive taken the train in about 6 months, i didnt realised the rules. now i get some big assed fuck off lecture from this bastard. lets leave it at that.

im sure theres more i could type about. but im good now.

dude fuck thos hoes that wont talk to you man, if they arent gonna be nice about talking to someone new, then you shoulda said " what bitch you have a fucking problem with me talking to you" and shut her the fuck up

and fuck private schools man, they are the worst. i hate school in a public school, id blow up a private school...if i went to one. but dude, korn rules man, that bitch wont get anything if shes wearing a fucking simple plan shirt. here man, simple plan and good charlotte are going on tour over here in the us, how about we ambush the concert and kidnap all of those fucking faggots.

i listen to all types of music man, it dosent really matter, i enjoy them all.fuck greenday man they used to be good, but ever since their last album they have sucked balls.

and i feel you on cops too man, and the worst part is i know all the cops in my area, well kinda, i get away with a lot more shit. but thats pretty fucked up man, for fucking putting your feet on a seat!!! bull shit man

ok im done
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
3
0
#13
FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP.

AND SQUIRT.

Random enough?
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#14
The space between a horse's corner incisors and their premolars is called the interdental space.


Proxima Centauri is the closest star to Earth, other than the sun, at a distance of 4.2 lightyears.


Intel Corporation stock is currently worth $24.49 per share.


Napoleon Bonaparte was between 5'5" and 5'7" tall.

 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
3
0
#15
Shaving your penis might cause razor bumps, which may be mistaken for herpes.
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#16
I can pick up quarters and tennis balls from the ground.

With my toes.

On a hardwood floor.
 

Gordy

I like Goverment Cheese!
12
0
0
#19
Random shit.

Its hard to shave your testis.
Drinking milk straight from the cows zipple is not advised.
Sometimes its day.Sometimes night.
You shouldnt tell the cop "fuck you pig!" and run.
Ok random enough. :thumbsdn: :mfinger:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.