WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Throwing up and you.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Just wondering if any of you drunkards throw up most of the time when you drink. If you do, do you get used to it? I threw up tonight, and it sucked ass. I'd rather sober up slower and get hangovers rather than throw up and sober quicker with less of a hangover. (that's what happens to me anyway)

OR do you drink until you reach happy mode or whatever mode and enjoy the night instead of crawling all over the floor like I did :thumbsup:

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i dont actually throw up, i tend to drink myself stupid n still wake up pissed in the morning/afternoon and then spend the rest of the day promising myself i'll never do it again. And also your not the only 1 who finds the floor a prefered mode of transport, its alot safer you got less distance to fall:)