WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Thumb vs Train door.

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
OK so i was standing in a crowded train waiting for it to pull away from the station and the door was not closed so the guard walked past opened it and them slammed it shut hard and my thumb was caught in lock and the door still looked shut so my thumb wash crushed to about a quarter of its original size and flatened. It happened a few years ago so i just laugh about it now but my right thumb is still flatter than the left.

PS. I souted so loud that the driver at the other end of the train heard me and thankfully stopped pulling a way.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Did you take pics when it happened????

magnolia

Postaholic
What is up with ppl wanting to see? That sounds shock-a-nar-nar.

I just want to see want a smashed thumb looks like, I have never seen one. Dont you think it would be intresting?? One bigger then the other.

Ouch...

I bet you little Jack Horner wish he had a flat thumb. Would have made it easier to pull out the plumb.

I hate train doors. I caught the train to the city once and i didnt even get all the way on board when the fuckwit closed the doors and it caught my tyre in it. It buckled the shit out of the rim and put a small puncture in the tube. That really fucked me off that day.

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
Sorry didn't take any pics i was slightly distracted with all the pain. It doesn't look that dramatic any more but when you look at it close the nails are different sizes. This was also my right hand a day before i started secondry school. Was a good talkin' point though.

toti

will rep for food
muva muva fuk fuk that must hurt ! :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :thumbsup: .. sory to show off liike this

HatedOne216

Tears of Blood
i had something similar happen to me. i was at walmart and me, my mom, and sis were getting out of the car when my sis slammed the door shut and crushed my thumb in the door. i mean SLAMMED it as hard as she could. i screamed like a sonofabitch. my mom flipped out, unlocked the door and opened it, at which time we proceeded to go inside and get some first aid. almost fractured my damn thumb. i still have a scar righ below the nail and no, i didnt take any pictures for all those curious

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Unforgiven said:
Thumb vs Train Door.

Round one.

Door wins.
The train may have won the battle... but not the war!