WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Thunderstorms

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
This is a continuation of the old t'storms post. Anyways, there is a badass thunderstorm here right now, who else is being pounded. I love thunderstorms!

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
ya i like rain and lighting and those big booms. . .

just for the record tho, y is it called a thunderstorm? cause thunder is just ohhhhh so desructive?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
maybe there is something special about thunder, who knows?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, every time there is thunder, "I" bowl a fucking strike!

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
every time there is a thunder storm i make it a habit of sleeping dunno know y its just so peace full in comparision to my household

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Sounds about right, I guess that's what I heard on that one day 17 years ago.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
ya I do too I love the raina nd shit it's pwnage, I know in Moab, Utah where I had to live with my dad last year (it sucked -.-) but newayz it rained liek once a month and every time it rained there way a t storma nd I jsut loved it espeically the smell is great

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rains good in all. But to much just sucks.

We had rain yesterday, but I don't recall any thunder. This year's been slow for thunderstorms. I want one. And a low level hurricane.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
we had nothing but rain for two weeks strait alot of thunder and lighting. . .

its over now, but my basement still has water

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bullshyt said:
This is a continuation of the old t'storms post. Anyways, there is a badass thunderstorm here right now, who else is being pounded. I love thunderstorms!
You're luck this wasn'y B&T. Thats all I got to say. :)

I'll just keep that momma reference to myself