WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tick Dick Syndrome

necro

Postaholic
To my extent of knowing, I wouldn't be the first one, but about 5 years back I was hiking thru some tall grass, and to make a long story short, we got back to the house, i went to take a leak, and noticed i had a tick on the head of my dick. Not a great place to have a tick. So there are about 3 ways i know of to get a tick out. 1. Dig into the skin with your fingernails and pop it's head out like a zit. 2. Take a match, light it, and blow it out, letting the heat be near the tick, it will back out. 3. Take mass amounts of vaseline and saturate the area. It will start to suffocate and back out for air. Now, Im not about to try to rip my dick into pieces, or burn it. Option #3 it was. That expirience sucked.

Edit: No pictures for this one :X

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I'm not sure weather this should go in That's Gotta Hurt or Gross Misconduct...in any case...Ouch. That must have blown all sorts of goats.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
you forgot about option #4

have vigorous sex and it will crawl into the girl's cooter

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
necro gone bad said:
To my extent of knowing, I wouldn't be the first one, but about 5 years back I was hiking thru some tall grass, and to make a long story short, we got back to the house, i went to take a leak, and noticed i had a tick on the head of my dick. Not a great place to have a tick. So there are about 3 ways i know of to get a tick out. 1. Dig into the skin with your fingernails and pop it's head out like a zit. 2. Take a match, light it, and blow it out, letting the heat be near the tick, it will back out. 3. Take mass amounts of vaseline and saturate the area. It will start to suffocate and back out for air. Now, Im not about to try to rip my dick into pieces, or burn it. Option #3 it was. That expirience sucked.

Edit: No pictures for this one :X
none of those is correct. grasp the head of the tic lightly and twist it counter clockwise.

magnolia

Postaholic
Or you could get some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and put it on the tick. It'll sting it and as a reation it will let go of you and u can just flush it away.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Or...you could just leave it there a while...

take some photos...

and make your own fetish paysite.

dunno, gotta go with nailbomb here folks. i've never seen a tick, wouldn't know how to get rid of one. sounds painful though, sorry about your dick BTW.

necro

Postaholic
Rofl @ Nailbomb, i dont know if that is gonna work out. Let you know if it does.

dookie, do you think that would actually work? :redface:

For what it's worth .. anything that surprises a tick (e.c. burning it or mag's alcohol stinging suggestion) will cause it to vomit inside of you. If the tick has lime disease, the chances of you catching it are slim to none unless the tick puts something (e.c. vomit) inside of you.

Being a boy scout isn't as useless as it looks :)

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
PatticusRex said:
I'm not sure weather this should go in That's Gotta Hurt or Gross Misconduct...in any case...Ouch. That must have blown all sorts of goats.
I agree. That's gotta hurt. But you have to admit, it's funny.

necro

Postaholic
You try ripping a tick of the head of your cock and we'll see who'se dancing like they are being shot at and who is pointing and laughing.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
go to the hospital dude a mans dick is the most precious thing he has and if that tick has any diseases then your cock might just shrivle up and fall off

be careful with that sorta thing

necro

Postaholic
Well, it happened long long ago, but i got it off. Trip to the hospital would have been the best thing, but that would have been expensive as hell, and it wouldnt save me any money on my car insurance. :thumbsdn: