tiger_86

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awaken

God
I don't like naming threads after my targets, but sometimes it's the only way to get someone's attention.

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?p=168349#post168349

I like your most recent post, tiger_86.

It successfully made NO sense at all.

:thumbsup:

Are you having trouble reading? Go back to class.

OMG!

I laugh at your posts!

Glad there's some comedy on here! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

FireAngel

Schmexy
I don't like to waste my time with people who sink to low blows, but if you insist. I don't know you. You don't know me. I don't know why you have to be so immature as to pick a fight with everyone you talk to, nor do I care. All I really wanted was for you to not bash my friends on my thread. Obviously, this being wtf, you're free to do it elsewhere, but if it enters my threads, I will say something.

Awaken

God
tiger_86 said:
I don't like to waste my time with people who sink to low blows, but if you insist. I don't know you. You don't know me. I don't know why you have to be so immature as to pick a fight with everyone you talk to, nor do I care. All I really wanted was for you to not bash my friends on my thread. Obviously, this being wtf, you're free to do it elsewhere, but if it enters my threads, I will say something.
:rotflmao:

You're pathetic!

I'll bash on whoever the fuck I like. I don't give a fuck if they're your friends or not. Makes no difference to me. Just a couple more nerdy little fags for me to punk and make them feel all low because they can't even hook up with a geeky little girl like you.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
tiger_86 said:
Thanks, Awaken. I'm flattered.

The same brother that says HOLY SHIT, also says "Did that just fucking happen?" :thumbsdn:

Rocko asks if the cat is dead... not one of the brothers. :thumbsdn:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Awaken go back to trying to lure the dog into the room with a steak so you can rape it, and leave the noobs alone.

Awaken

God
BrIONwoshMunky said:
The same brother that says HOLY SHIT, also says "Did that just fucking happen?" :thumbsdn:

PWNED!

YAY! THREAD SHITTING! Glad to see everyone's joining in on the game!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FireAngel

Schmexy
ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :lol: *wipes tears of laughter out of eyes* You're nothing but a punkass sixteen year old who has probably just discovered what your dick's for. Your low self esteem is great. I'd feel sorry for you if it weren't for the fact that I'm laughing so hard.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
bnccoder said:
Awaken go back to trying to lure the dog into the room with a steak so you can rape it, and leave the noobs alone.

Yeah... Jason/BRiT gets dibs on the n00bs first, and then they are worked down the seniority line. :thumbsup:

Awaken

God
bnccoder said:
You seem to know a lot about doing that sort of thing...is that what you do when you can't get any from your cat?

FireAngel

Schmexy
BrIONwoshMunky said:

Thanks for the correction.

Awaken

God
tiger_86 said:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :lol: *wipes tears of laughter out of eyes* You're nothing but a punkass sixteen year old who has probably just discovered what your dick's for. Your low self esteem is great. I'd feel sorry for you if it weren't for the fact that I'm laughing so hard.
Quit stealing my material, bitch!

Come up with something original. That was lame.

My low self-esteem? :rotflmao:

You're the one who's self-esteem is so low that they feel required to respond to this thread. :thumbsdn:

FireAngel

Schmexy
So, you think you're a mind reader too? What's the matter? Can't take a taste of your own medicine? I actually have a healthy level of self-esteem. I am indeed a bitch and proud of it. BTW, I grew out of the geek stage a while ago. Apparently you still have a long way to go.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Awaken said:
You seem to know a lot about doing that sort of thing...is that what you do when you can't get any from your cat?
Pussy is nice but I'll take a bitch any day. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :p :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.