WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

tight asses

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
well does any one here have a cheap ass tight ass friend, because i do like who the fuck tells you to buy water witch is the cheapest over a coke? I FUKIN HATE CHEAP ASSES :sword:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
we'll ive been known to splurge from time to time but i never turn down a free meal..

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I've got a friend who simply never accepts stuff, like a pint. He can't stand having people buy him stuff. I feel guilty, as he insists on buying the round. If he gets drunk enough, I can manage to buy the rest of the rounds. I non-acceptant friends just as annoying as cheapy friends (but not as much as a cheap ass girlfriend ~grrr).

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
i wouldnt turn down a free meal either, but i wouldnt go to the shop and buy a alternitve to save a dollar.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Shit I have one friend who makes more than all my friends, and myself, combined. He bums your smokes, he drinks your liquor, and he gives back nothing. When asked he generally says no, even though he has like 500 dollars of food in his fridge, he can't possibly share a single bite. But if you have food, he woofs it down. WTF is up with that shit?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i don't splurge, but i'm not a big saver. i like to indulge and if that means a couple more bucks here and there and paying a little more then fine, it makes me happier. i do hate cheap people though, especially when it makes you feel bad. i had this friend who whenever we bought pizza and shared it he would never pitch in claiming he wasn't hungry, well when the pizza arrived he was hungry. he wasn't a big pig, but still if you're going to take some why can't you throw in a couple bucks?

I can't think of any of my friends that are cheap but alot of'em are broke all the time.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
but this guy im talking about is rich and he actually suggested i get a bottle of water because its cheaper over a coke.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Get a job and buy your own shit then you dont have to worry about it. Dont buy anything for anyone, dont lend out money, dont borrow money.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wootness said:
i wouldnt turn down a free meal either, but i wouldnt go to the shop and buy a alternitve to save a dollar.
If a friend offers to buy a meal for me I normally order something less expensive like to drink and eat.

Most of the time I will only drink water and keep my meal under $7

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
If a friend offers to buy a meal for me I normally order something less expensive like to drink and eat.

Most of the time I will only drink water and keep my meal under $7

yeah but you wouldnt do it to save 40 cents!?

Darth

Clitpickle
reminds me of my co-worker, he is poor and always bums money off his brother for smokes and food.

But I am poor too since I don't have much money, and now at my work they don't want people to eat like anything damaged, the food is still good who cares if its stealing?

its ok to be a cheap-ass.. especially with gas prices these days..

Hermosa

Never Mind
wootness said:
but this guy im talking about is rich and he actually suggested i get a bottle of water because its cheaper over a coke.
Thats why he's rich!!!

Why spend your own money when you can spend someone elses is the logic they see as acceptable. We're not talking about the same bloke are we?
Is his name Dave?

yeah, your friends grew up in less fortunate times, when they had to conserve electricity to save up for their next supper. you know i actually feel sorry for the bastards

after reading through this post.. I realized that... maybe... I am a cheep bastard :eek:

I do buy stuff for my friends.. They borrow me money.. damn one of them still owe me 11$! lol... But most of the time like I tell him (or her) do buy me somethin and its ok. Cuz you know, when I buy things, I don't see the money go.. When somebody give me my money back, it's like new money!!! :thumbsup:

Anyway.. always buy the cheapest when its not for you :cool:

Yea, I don't have a job right now so I get to be a tight ass if I want.