WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Time killing activities

I know a lot of you are bored all the time(like me), hence why you post on this board so much. After years of being a god damn hermit and running out of ways to entertain myself, when you're stuck in the house and nobody's around(or maybe just the second part, maybe you cruise around or something), what do you do? How do you kill time?

I'm not quizzing you, I'm looking for advice because I'm tired of all this boredom shit all the time.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Maybe its time for you to step away from the computer and go out...why dont you plan a trip somewhere, go abroad etc...

Don't you have to have people who actually give a fuck that you exist in your life to do that?

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
TheLampIncident said:
Don't you have to have people who actually give a fuck that you exist in your life to do that?
:( Its sad to think that you don't feel that you have.:(

I do a great deal of travelling to various places, sometimes it with someone, sometimes alone, I certainly will not put my life on hold for fear of doing something like that, you will find that wherever you go that you will hook up with like minded people and have a ball, I have never not had fun. :)...its just a suggestion.

If you honestly feel the way you do... why stick around?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I masturbate to kill time....and lower my sperm count.

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
Sleep should kill 8hrs a day. The internet and computer games could kill another 8, and the rest of the time you could earn money or learning. This is my day. Simple.

Well for me I have school so school+sleep+other daily essentials already take up most of my day, the rest of the time I usually go on the computer...nothing much else really..feeling like I'm wasting my life away @_@
yea, life is hella boring :(

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
i enhance my wonderful relationship with my hand. i sleep. i fuck around of this site. i work (not at the moment...i'm between jobs hehe). i do my coursework for my part-time course (occationally). i go down the pub (more often than not). i ride my motor (not after the pub before you ask).

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
Ahh yes. The pub I somehow forgot about that one.

Jung

???
Premium
Post a thread about it on the internet.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
TheLampIncident said:
Uhhh no. You can travel alone. That way you don't get stuck going to some lame ass art museum you don't want to go too. And it's easier to pick up chicks that way. Don't to go "romantic" places where it's all about the couples. Go some place where drunken debauchery is acceptable. Vegas or Reno are good starts. Germany is another option.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I have spent a lot of time by my self, and I deal with it by having a lot of projects. I have a RC10GT that when I can't use, I have to maintain it. I took my computer apart and cleaned the hell out of it. And many other pointless tasks.

If you realy want to kill time, arange your socks by size. That should take a wile.:)

school is taking up all my time these days,
5 ap classes=shit load of difficult work
sports
bunch of clubs
i take guitar and piano lessons and i have to practice that all the time
and i recently decided to start skateboarding, thats not going to well.
and i had several failed attempts to set the forest near my house on fire
and when i get seriously bored, i take all my violent emotions and memories and write poetry.

and im still fucking bored all the time

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
school is taking up all my time these days,
5 ap classes=shit load of difficult work
sports
bunch of clubs
i take guitar and piano lessons and i have to practice that all the time
and i recently decided to start skateboarding, thats not going to well.
and i had several failed attempts to set the forest near my house on fire
and when i get seriously bored, i take all my violent emotions and memories and write poetry.

and im still fucking bored all the time
you need help...

use gasoline :p

pyrodude said:
Sleep should kill 8hrs a day. The internet and computer games could kill another 8, and the rest of the time you could earn money or learning. This is my day. Simple.
Dude, are you serious!? Your life sucks big time.

No offense.

yea seems like i am in ur same situation
rite now im waiting for snow to come in california, then i can go snowboarding...sometimes i wish i can be back in high school because its the only valid excuse for being bored 100% of the time...
hopefully someone can post something that is worth doing when ur so bored.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
most the time im at school usually when im bored i learn something on guitar or i try make up my own riff i also go out with friends.

i say invest in a guitar :thumbsup:

I've been playing guitar for almost four years and break strings like nobody's business.