WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Time Limit, Please Hellp Mee!!!

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
There is a girl at my school, she is in one year higher than me, my "group" and her "group" are all pretty much friends, I have only 2 classes with her, PE and band, and about 5 minutes before period 1 starts, school is ending in a few weeks, someone please help me! I've done some things that could help, in school we have a thing called candy grams, which are a message that gets delivered to their sixth period class along with a piece of candy, i sent her 25 of them!! I will also help her find her cellphone... please give me detailed instructions on what else girls like, she isnt really popular, so that rules out social status, another great thing that we have in common is: we both like video games!!! so please give me help on what to do... srry for the long message...

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Stop messing around and get to the point. Ask her to go do something OUTSIDE of school. If she says no, you save yourself the heartache. At least you're dropping hints though...girls are usually pretty good about picking up on hints.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Who else here was all set thinking he should just pay for another hour?

As to what most girls like, they like boys. So you should be set there. Most importantly, just get to the point and ask her to do something outside of school.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
You gotta work up the courage to ask her. Its hard at first but you get used to it :thumbsup:

BRiT, btw, you're "~the wo-man~"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
hedgehog4572068 said:
What is the best way to flirt with a girl?!
By not acting like a sex deprived dog. Oddly enough,the young lass is strangely attracted to the mature man. Or one who acts like he is. Acting like you're going to die without attention will at some unwanted point,end with disappointment...and a dick in your hand. Try doing something completely different for a change.....be yourself.

For now...keep your dick in your pants.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
hedgehog4572068 said:
There is a girl at my school, she is in one year higher than me, my "group" and her "group" are all pretty much friends, I have only 2 classes with her, PE and band, and about 5 minutes before period 1 starts, school is ending in a few weeks, someone please help me! I've done some things that could help, in school we have a thing called candy grams, which are a message that gets delivered to their sixth period class along with a piece of candy, i sent her 25 of them!! I will also help her find her cellphone... please give me detailed instructions on what else girls like, she isnt really popular, so that rules out social status, another great thing that we have in common is: we both like video games!!! so please give me help on what to do... srry for the long message...
Puts on glasses to read!!

Beat her over the head with a club drag her back to your cave and claim your prize!

You have a mouth USE it! and don't fuck it up! Try any one of these on this page! No need to thank me just here to help!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I was about to post a "Wrong Forum" image because you said "Time Limit" and your user name is "Hedgehog1290123579012356781457812345." Rep to the retards who get my drift.

Cut the shit, ask her out, etc. etc. You sound like a little me one year ago. Problem is I live in Dix Hills, Long Island (A.K.A. SPOILED RICH BRAT TOWN USA) and trying to work up a boner in the bathroom is always cut short by "LOLOMG!!111one BLINK182!!!1211one!" style giggling and shit. It's not like most schools because the childrenz here are ugly as hell and hunt in tard packs.

If she is into video games, ask her if she beat a level with 330 rings (Word). got that on tape today. A random recording became a documentary of eBaums material.

Sektor

Particinator
You were hinting at Sonic.

By not acting like a sex deprived dog. Oddly enough,the young lass is strangely attracted to the mature man. Or one who acts like he is. Acting like you're going to die without attention will at some unwanted point,end with disappointment...and a dick in your hand. Try doing something completely different for a change.....be yourself.

For now...keep your dick in your pants.
He pretty much summed it up there.

first of all, yall aren't going out right. if not then how about you talk to her, don't just flirt, actually have a convo. definetly ask her out, and if she messes around with you too then, common its pretty damn obvious. outside of school. go to her house, maybe take a walk around the hood with her. listen to music. make fun of people. go places. do things.