WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Time to Revive B&T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siryus

Internet=Siryus business.
When I first Got here to WTF B&T was HOT! When you made a thread you got 5 replies in the next 10 minutes, and there was some hot threads and some great disses and yo momma jokes. It's really simmerd down. But instead of whining like St. Anger with his suicide rantings as he furthers himself in to "emoisim", i'm going to start a everybody make fun of each other thread. Comon guy's it's not that hard, I'm a perfect target! So to kick this mother off i'm gonna make fun of the Dutch pansy we all love, RED OCTOBER:

Dear Red October,

I am glad that you are so interested in the USA. Infact your screwed political ramblings are sometimes half interesting, why do you spend all your time making unfounded jibes at americans, with nothing to back your statments up? Only 52% of harvard graduates taken in a study could accurately determine in what decade the american civil war took place in. Now, my danish prick, that is called backing your statement up. Why are you allways saying americans are pussies? I guess it makes you fell like a man to insult a country that is 20+ times the size of you. Yes i'll be the first to admit my country has alot of idiots in it (me included), but to make sutpid outragious statments, that doesn't make any coherent sense, doesn't make you look very intellegent, it makes you out to be the dumb ass you are.

Now I know you guy's can do way better than that. pick someone and make fun of them!!:sword:

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Wow one self proclaimed idiot flaming another idiot ....im amused....ohhh hold on.. no...it gone

Pfft

You're gonna need to make a hell of a lot more than 18 posts before people are gonna give a damn what you think. Actually, they may never care..... Eh, oh well. Carry on then.

Siryus

4. Flamer link send redefine 28 up, 10 down

A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons. A real Flamer usually attacks threads because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread or the lack thereof. The difference between a Flamer and somebody who merely disagrees is that a flamer is inappropriate in their responces.

They must not be confused with Trolls.

Trolls are people who flame the posters themselves, they flame because of rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.

RandomNewbie: Lyke, Im all for aborshun an stuff, butt I dont like et wen da baybez dye.

Flamer: Pssh, that's stupid, you obviously know nothing of abortion, idiot.

Troll: OMG! Why don't you learn how to spell you stupid f***ing newbie!?!

Ok i'll change it to troll, sounds more like me anyway

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Siryus said:
4. Flamer link send redefine 28 up, 10 down

A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons. A real Flamer usually attacks threads because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread or the lack thereof. The difference between a Flamer and somebody who merely disagrees is that a flamer is inappropriate in their responces.

They must not be confused with Trolls.

Trolls are people who flame the posters themselves, they flame because of rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.

RandomNewbie: Lyke, Im all for aborshun an stuff, butt I dont like et wen da baybez dye.

Flamer: Pssh, that's stupid, you obviously know nothing of abortion, idiot.

Troll: OMG! Why don't you learn how to spell you stupid f***ing newbie!?!

You unforgiven, would be in the troll catagorty.

:boredwithyou:

/me kicks Siryus in the balls

Siryus said:
Danish pansy...RED OCTOBER:
I believe Red October is Dutch, not Danish.

By the way, I tried this B&T revival a couple days ago. Keep in mind that those who ask for trouble in this forum always get it. So watch yourself.

Siryus

Thanks for the heads up The Lamp Incident, yah Im bound to get flammed, from this:flamed: , but as long as it lightens things up a bit, B&T was starting to get a litte stuffy.

Siryus

Unforgiven said:
Nice custom title.

1. flamer
Extremely flamboyant homosexual. Very bright clothing, loud speach, upbeat attitude, often noisy or annoying, intrusive. Very very gay...
"That guy is acting out some broadway musical in the middle of the street.. what a flamer.."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flamer

Hmm B&T is a flamer forum, so now your saying everyone that posts in B&T is a flamboyant homosexual including yourself, hmm so your saying your gay? Well, that would make sense wouldent it.:D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Siryus said:
Hmm B&T is a flamer forum, so now your saying everyone that posts in B&T is a flamboyant homosexual including yourself, hmm so your saying your gay? Well, that would make sense wouldent it.:D
I dont iknow about you fag bitches, but I am a flamboyant man lover.

Why hasn't Red October got here yet? I'll be waiting :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably doesn't care, if anything.

I know I wouldn't waste my time on this crap if it was me...oh who am I kidding.

Siryus

Well, if RO does happen to get here, i'll insult him alot better, without that half-assed crap I pulled last time.:bonk:

Easty

Click click boom
I prefer westside.
i prefer people who dont change their fucking signature after every 5 posts they do. and, uh, my username has nothing to do with a specific place, noob.

you got me there, horse fucker
love you too, DG

Status
Not open for further replies.