WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Time travel

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Just a thought.

If you could go anywhere, anytime, and watch something, anything, what would it be? Rules, umm You you can't change anything, just watch. This is just something I have been losing sleep over sometimes.

I would want to see the 7 wounders of the world, kinda lame, but it's what I want.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I would go back to when the great roman empire ruled most of the Known world... That would be bitchen...

aye

Wanna go back to see if there was a Jesus Christ and ask him a few personal questions.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I'd watch sports games in the near future, then bet on them in the present (changing the present doesn't count, right?). :p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'd like to be in the bedroom with george bush senior and barbara bush when they were fucking and it resulted in conceiving george w bush.. i know i can't change anything but i would hope that with me standing over them it would spoil the mood and they would give up, thus sparing us the egg/sperm combo we now have to live under..
or, i'd like to live in angkor wat, in cambodia when it was the world's largest city.. i've seen the ruins and it's just nuts..

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
I would love to witness the creation of the universe. that or the end of it. Both would look hell a nice.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
the death of hitler
the birth of christ
the moonlanding

either or, it doesnt bother me

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I'd watch everything Jesus has done for birth to death. And I'd go see what Moses was really doing on mount sinai.. Probably talking to himself, what a dork.

i would either go in the futur and see the end of the world go to the begining of time (and i wouldn't forget my cam :) ) or go back and see gladiator's (man those fight's must of been rough but fun to watch)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
maybe, i wouldn't find bloody manslaughter that interesting.............

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
go forward to see where the stock market is... then return and make some cash :D

ericman123

CEO of the internet
I'd like to back in time to the age of dinosaurs and witness a T. Rex attacking a Stegasaurus (sp?) or some dino like that. I'd also like to see how much the geography of the world has changed since prehistoric times.

I'd go back and watch the JFK assassination, form every angle and view point possible. Just to satisfy my curiosity.

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
i would go back and see the beginning of time and also jfk and marilyn :photo: and then the assasination :photo:. i also might peek in on monica and bill :photo:. just to see if he gives her the "O" face :drool: :naughty: