WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Time Traveling ROOFLETRAIN!!!one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have a fun idea! Let's board my ROOFLETrain and take a trip back in time, through What The Fuck's history.

Rules:

Post the flame you are most proud of HERE. For banned/caged members, you can submit their flames WITHOUT their approval.

I have an MP5 in my closet, and I will personally take down ANYONE who makes the thread go off topic.

Okay, I lied. It's a generic chinese broken airsoft gun with a REAL hunting scope duct taped to it, but it still looks sinister!

Anyway, post your best flames here, and feel free to comment on yours/other people's too.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Whoo Whoo... The train is coming to the junction. Must change tracks. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
No, you gotta use the
tags.

EDIT: Shit, we're busy tonight! Missles replied before I even finished typing my reply!

Well, Missles_Up_ze_Ass, why don't YOU post your best flame?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Whoo Whoo... The train is coming to the junction. Must change tracks. :thumbsup:

Best. Flame. Ever.

Time to derail this trainwreck. :thumbsup:

Redbull and vodka anyone?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
heres one of me on mr newbie, ill look for more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Go look at waterman

water man? this proves you spend 95% of your time on you computer its
THE WATER BOY you dumassed dipshit, and whats funny is that your still at schoo;l and you still live with your mommy i can see you know sitting in one of those cheep classrooms full of speds and retards, you cant get girlfriends so you just fuck your only friend SINEW oh and another thing look in the top right hand corner of this post. is it an american flag??

NO IT ISNT YOU LITTLE BITCH ITS AUSTRALIAN AND STOP CALLING THE AMERICANS FAT AND LAZY because not all of them are your country would probrably still be apart of nazi germany if it wasnt for them and us but no your to up yourself to bother to care that you could already be dead if it wasnt for them or something.

Quote:
McDonalds is food

heres news for you australia is the fattest country per capita not the yanks us okay of course no one will admit it but thats just shit right? so go fuck ur boyfreinds and get a fucking life and meaningless posts ike this 1 okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

me on al capone

this guy is good

Quote:
who the italian can curse" Who? You mean WOW

no i meant asshole but i guess little kids like yourself seem too think words like that are curses.

telling me that i dont know what periods are. the only reason you know more than me is because you get them twice a day.

Quote:
I suggest using a strap-on, or some other device that allows a woman to insert something into her that can be seen.

you have used a strap on? i guess thats to copinsate for you undersised nob.

Quote:
1. Open up raped and enlarged anal cavity
2. Insert head.

things you do when your board eh? you need an new hobby oh and by the way im sorry that your uncle raped you.

im going out now so we can finish this later
=------------------------------------------------------------------------=

thatl do for now, these arent my best either

Jung

???
Premium
Hey, I'm working with regular expressions right now. I have nothing better to post, so I'll post my regex.

\b[A-Z0-9._%-]++@[A-Z0-9._%-]+\.[A-Z0-9._%-]{2,4}\b

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
junglizm said:
Hey, I'm working with regular expressions right now. I have nothing better to post, so I'll post my regex.

\b[A-Z0-9._%-]++@[A-Z0-9._%-]+\.[A-Z0-9._%-]{2,4}\b
Handling old style <> links by converting them to BB tags:
Code:
if(function_exists("preg_replace")){
$body=preg_replace("/<((http|https|ftp):\/\/[a-z0-9;\/\?:@=~\&\$\-_\.\+!*'\(\),]+?)>/i", "<a href=\"$1\" target=\"_blank\">$1</a>", $body);
$body=preg_replace("/<a href=\"((http|https|ftp):\/\/[a-z0-9;\/\?:@=~\&\$\-_\.\+!*'\(\),]+?)\" target=\"_blank\">([a-z0-9;\/\?:@=~\&\$\-_\.\+!*'\(\),]+?)<\/a>/i", "<a href=\"$1\" target=\"_blank\">$1</a>", $body);
$body=preg_replace("/[a-z0-9\-_\.\+]+@[a-z0-9\-]+\.[a-z0-9\-\.]+?)">([a-z0-9\-_\.\+]+@[a-z0-9\-]+\.[a-z0-9\-\.]+?)/i", "<a href=\"mailto:$1\">$1</a>", $body);
}

Jung

???
Premium
Nice one. I was using it in Perl to search for (unencrypted) email addresses within db tables.

junglizm said:
Nice one. I was using it in Perl to search for (unencrypted) email addresses within db tables.
aaah, the amazing unencrypted db Perl tables..

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Alright everyone, we all need to hold back our excitement here.

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
so this thread is about best flames, but you cant go off topic, or an e-thug will come after me with a busted makeshift air rifle... wtf indeed

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Roffles said:
so this thread is about best flames, but you cant go off topic, or an e-thug will come after me with a busted makeshift air rifle... wtf indeed
welcome to the club of the confused and exasperated.

Status
Not open for further replies.