WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Tiny Stories

Angel of Death
Got this Idea off a diffrent website.

Write a 100 word story with out repeating a word.

(the, an, and, is, are, were, where, there, she, he, it, I, me, they, us, we don't count as repeated words, as you have to repeat them to make sentances.)

The Band of Hope
Written for my husband

It came in the mail in a little red velvet box all wrapped under brown paper with an address from some place I would never see nor know exactly where. My fingers toiled with the covering gently tearing it away while bring back memories of a sorrowful wedding that only whispered “goodbye…” I opened up the small carton and inside was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. All the way from Iraq came a silver and gold wedding ring just to tell me that not even war could destroy our love.

© 2005 Angel Marie Shelafoe​